List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Calling all Lily and Cane lovers!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Calling all Lily and Cane lovers!!!!

Started by biggirl87 at 2008/10/02 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 06:17AM, Views: 3266, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2008/10/02 06:51PM
    Re: Calling all Lily and Cane lovers!!!!
    youngandrest...

I hope that Cane and Lilly get back together and Chloe and Billy end up together. Cane and Lilly are meant to be together and when they have thier wedding it will be the most romantic beautiful wedding that Y & R will have.
    I am still hoping that the filming in Paris will somehow bring them together-Paris the most romantic city in the world for a very romantic, special couple.

Writers please bring Cane and Chloe back together, and bring Chloe out as the psyco that she is.

#12   2008/10/02 07:19PM
    luvthissoap

The writers are really killing us Lilly-Cane lovers...making us wait and wait for the day that they get back together. I agree that they should definately be the next huge Y&R wedding.

#13   2008/10/02 08:20PM
    kimmie99

I am so a Lily and Cane fan!!! I am so ready for them to get back together..Chloe is a sneaky, underhanded person and her lies have to come out soooon! Lily has lost everything (job, the love of her life).. WHY are the writers doing this?

#14   2008/10/02 08:32PM
    Auntirhee

:) I s-o-o-o-o-o-o agree with everyone in this message regarding cane and lily. My heart just bleeds for lily she really has a good heart according to the writers pen. But do you really think that Billy will willingly tell cane that the baby is his? For that matter will he figure it out on his own? Unless the writers fool us, I don't think that chloe will willingly tell billy the truth. That evil look that billy had on his face when he hugged Jill and, relutanly hugged Cane was chilling!!. Oh well inspight of it all, I'm waiting for the long awaited reunion with CANE and LILY right along with everyone else. All of my life I was told that good things comes to those who wait. And, Patience is a virtue.

#15   2008/10/03 06:46AM
    Pink

I for one sure can't wait for my favourite couple to get back together. They are so adorable and sweet. I just love them.

#16   2008/10/03 07:05AM
    Lady53

Quote biggirl87: If there is anybody up for Lily and Cane getting back together. I think that this will be the end of Cane and Chloe. I know Billy will tell his brother that the baby is really for him. I cant wait to see the look on Chloe face when he dumops her and run back to Lily. I am so tired of Lily getting messed over. i cant wait for her to get some type of happiness and I cant wait for Chloe face to crack into a million pieces she so deserve it.

I don't think Billy will tell Cane anything of the sort because Billy wants Lili and only thinks about what he wants. Also Billy is jealous of Cane and wants to have it all (Jabot and Lili), so he can rub it in Cane's face, (without being mean or upsetting Lili of course). I also don't think that Billy knows it's his baby. I think Cloe knew that Billy wouldn't want to marry her,(his booty call), baby or no baby, so she set out to snare Cane. I think the way that it will come out about the baby is after it's born or while in uttero, that something happens that it needs blood, blood products, or tissue matching for some reason. God forbid it be the old story of the baby came to early, but no the doctor says it's full term, but how says Cane.

#17   2008/10/03 11:36AM
    AngelDimples...

OOOHHHH I can't wait for my fav couple to get back together...they deserve one another...he totaly loves her and and she totally loves him and there is so much passion and chemistry between them....Chole does not deserve him at all...not only does Cane deserve to know the truth but the lil one does to...

#18   2008/10/03 12:00PM
    crafter125

I also find it very hard waiting for Cane and Lily to get back together. They are both so lost without each other. That Clhoe is horrible, always was always will be. Billy won't tell Cane anything. The truth will come out somehow, I just hope the baby will be OK. Jill will have face this situation also and find that Billy isn't the sweetheart she thinks he is. But, at long last, Lily and Cane will be together, where they belong.

#19   2008/10/03 03:45PM
    ladykp41

I can't wait til cane and lily get back together please writers get rid of chloe and bring back cane and lily please.. they just fit

#20   2008/10/03 03:53PM
    OhtheDrama

The writers can at least let them be married for a few years before breaking them up! Cane and Lily are one of my favorite couples! I hope this elevator scene is AWESOME!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list