List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Phillip Really Dead

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Phillip Really Dead

Started by Tweedy at 2007/01/02 09:17PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 04:59PM, Views: 2856, Replies: 77
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:
    #71   2007/01/10 09:20AM
    Re: Is Phillip Really Dead
    nurse_magoo

Quote OspreyGirl: Katherine should never be forgiven for selling Jill's son away and then over 30 years later, tell her that that the son she thought was dead is alive somewhere...that's below despicable. I know that Katherine and Jill hated each other for years and have now realized they are mother and daughter...but this is sick!

I hope the writers were wrong...maybe she sold Esther's daughter and the daughter she knows isn't really hers...and Esther turns into the most evil witch to hit Y&R! Seeking revenge and bringing Katherine and every one to their knees..that would be cool! Maybe she is hiding all that evil behind her stupidity---who knows?

Years ago Katherine was a young Amber! She was evil and would stop at nothing to get what she wanted. Let's not forget that Jill had an affair with Catherine's husband while living in her home! Jill was pretty vicious then as well. I think it will make a great story. Jill needs to forgive Catherine and be glad if her son is alive that she will get time to know him and love him. She also needs to forgive Catherine for the past because they put that to bed a long time ago and I love the two of them as mother and daughter. As for poor Esther let's get her a new Bo! Esther might have a little fire under her if given the chance. Maybe she and Will should get together and really fire Jill up!

#72   2007/01/10 12:05PM
    lestress

Imagine what gloria would do if Esther and Bardwell became an item ---- she would be out buying a French Maid's uniform in a nanosecond ............

#73   2007/01/10 12:09PM
    dhhogan

If that is the case then whom is Amber chatting with?

#74   2007/01/11 09:27AM
    Kizim

Quote dhhogan: If that is the case then whom is Amber chatting with?

She is chatting with a Foster Brother of Korbel's as he was probably passed around all over the place... or She is actually chatting with Violet's son who is really Philip's brother (the deceased) who is looking for his long lost brother, and he happened to be raised with Korbel, or something like this... I cant figure it out yet but something along these lines... what do you think?

#75   2007/01/11 10:57AM
    jenjen1

Quote lestress:
    Quote jenjen1: IF HE ISNT DEAD WHO WAS 'PHILLIP'...

Philip was Jill's son. His father was Katherine's husband. Philip was killed while driving DUI.

i remember the day...i cried. i also cried when phillip sr. was killed.

#76   2007/01/11 11:01AM
    jenjen1

Quote cjwill:
    Quote babygirl68: I believe that Professor Korbel is really Phillip...

Could be, but I think he may be too young. This "new" Phillip or "real" Phillip or whoever we are to believe, would have to be older. It would be fun to if someone who has access to the archives could see the actual year the Phillip was born. I remember it, but can't recall when.

i have the 25 yr. book...i can check it out.

#77   2007/01/11 11:03AM
    jenjen1

Quote Kizim: Did anyone watch FRIDAYS show???? Please say yes... I am going to start a new thread.... Oh my GOD....

yeah but refresh my memory

#78   2007/01/11 04:59PM
    Kizim

Oh I think it was my excitement about Korbel and him being the chancellor and then the IM guy with Amber, I think this is the brother of the dead Philip... Whats his name again... CAIN? Yah I bet you he will be really hot too... grrr a new fox on the show...

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list