List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Phillip Really Dead

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Phillip Really Dead

Started by Tweedy at 2007/01/02 09:17PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 04:59PM, Views: 3230, Replies: 77
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2007/01/06 10:51AM
    Re: Is Phillip Really Dead
    OspreyGirl

Katherine should never be forgiven for selling Jill's son away and then over 30 years later, tell her that that the son she thought was dead is alive somewhere...that's below despicable. I know that Katherine and Jill hated each other for years and have now realized they are mother and daughter...but this is sick!

I hope the writers were wrong...maybe she sold Esther's daughter and the daughter she knows isn't really hers...and Esther turns into the most evil witch to hit Y&R! Seeking revenge and bringing Katherine and every one to their knees..that would be cool! Maybe she is hiding all that evil behind her stupidity---who knows?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/06 10:52AM
    #62   2007/01/06 03:16PM
    gommie

Quote lestress: Poor Adrian -- as if he didn't have enough trouble what with being in lust or love with Colleen and having to use awful amber as a substitute

I agree-how gross for him...he best proceed with caution or he will wind up with some really REALLY icky std

#63   2007/01/06 04:30PM
    bluedemond

if phillip isnt really dead thenwho was it that died? when they find Phillip will it chang jills,kays and everyone eleses life? i hope colleen goes with the professor and drops J.T.

#64   2007/01/06 09:35PM
    Sheri0082

Quote OspreyGirl: Katherine should never be forgiven for selling Jill's son away and then over 30 years later, tell her that that the son she thought was dead is alive somewhere...that's below despicable. I know that Katherine and Jill hated each other for years and have now realized they are mother and daughter...but this is sick!

I hope the writers were wrong...maybe she sold Esther's daughter and the daughter she knows isn't really hers...and Esther turns into the most evil witch to hit Y&R! Seeking revenge and bringing Katherine and every one to their knees..that would be cool! Maybe she is hiding all that evil behind her stupidity---who knows?

That would be a good storyline and it would finally give Esther a storyline again.
    Does anyone know of any big SLs Esther ever had?

#65   2007/01/07 08:15AM
    lestress

Only the one where she got pregnant by "Tiny". I think he was a repairman who came to the house to fix something. He ended up being a burglar and shot Rex Sterling to death during a robbery. She was also kidnapped along with Katherine when a Katherine look/alike posed as Katherine.

#66   2007/01/09 09:29PM
    LaurenAshley03

Professor Korbel being "Phillip" is a WONDERFUL concept!!! I didn't think of that! There's no need to try to figure out the age timeline on this soap. It doesn't matter. Brad should be at least 50 now if you look back on past episodes. I love the time when Victoria and Nicholas were 8 and 4 years old respectively and went to Switzerland to boarding school and came back a year later as 20 and 18 year olds!!

#67   2007/01/10 08:14AM
    ms.daisy

I think Professor Korbel will turn out to be Jill's real son that Kay gave away.

#68   2007/01/10 09:06AM
    ms.daisy

Me too!!

#69   2007/01/10 09:07AM
    ms.daisy

Quote babygirl68: I believe that Professor Korbel is really Phillip...

Me too!!

#70   2007/01/10 09:08AM
    dgraham

Quote ms.daisy:
    Quote babygirl68: I believe that Professor Korbel is really Phillip...

Me too!!

OMG!! That is a great assessment. I love it and hope it's true!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list