List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Phillip Really Dead

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Phillip Really Dead

Started by Tweedy at 2007/01/02 09:17PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 04:59PM, Views: 3019, Replies: 77
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2007/01/05 03:11PM
    Re: Is Phillip Really Dead
    gommie

Quote lestress: Is that what that said, I couldn't read it. Yes, another lost/found child - is there no end to them?

No wonder that poor little baby in Katherine's dream is crying so hard. He knows his mean old drunken grandmother is going to give him away!!!! I really have very little liking for Katherine anymore. How many children's lives can you damage? She gave Jill away and then her son. Who else is out there?

HOw much of the blame can she lay at the feet of alcoholism? I am totally disgusted with this story line. Just my opinion.

I have my helmet on!!!

LOL..lestress(put a helmet on reserve for me ok).....had to read this one to discover what is going on with this storyline-they could take it one step further and say that jill actually gave birth to a girl and not a boy as was thought(considering kays drunken state and all) and the girl turned out to be carmonster and it was jill who killed her b/c she discovered that her loving phillip had not died in the car wreck after all and carmonster came to gc and kept the secret from jill- when jill discovers the deceit and is so angry over all the lost time with dear phillip that she flies into a rage and bludgeons carmonster to death leaving with her bludgeoning weapon that guarantees that all blood will be sucked up into a vessel making it appear to the neked eye that the victim simlpy went to sleep and never awakened...ya think

#52   2007/01/05 03:16PM
    suegery

With Katherine, Jill and Nikki at the Chancellor's Mausoleum who knows the outcome.

#53   2007/01/05 04:48PM
    lestress

gommie, that is a great storyline-------

#54   2007/01/05 07:34PM
    Kizim

Quote lestress: Well I at least I have one ally

Mee too I am your ally buddy have no fear... Ok, so that will also mean that Nina and Philip will have to resurface in GC... why dont they just exhume this boys body, and run some tests and figure out this linage...

I think Adrian is linked in there and is related to Kay and Jill...

#55   2007/01/05 07:55PM
    lestress

Poor Adrian -- as if he didn't have enough trouble what with being in lust or love with Colleen and having to use awful amber as a substitute

#56   2007/01/05 08:31PM
    Kizim

no kidding eh.... (hahaha from Canada); ugghh I love that part where he tells her well I guess you will see on Monday...

#57   2007/01/05 08:59PM
    nyaccent

Quote Kizim: no kidding eh.... (hahaha from Canada); ugghh I love that part where he tells her well I guess you will see on Monday...

Please put it in a thread labled spoiler....I can't wait til Monday! LOL

#58   2007/01/05 09:01PM
    heart and soul

Quote lestress: Well I at least I have one ally

I'm on your side! I think what the writers are doing STINKS! It doesn't make sense and too many s/l re way off base.

#59   2007/01/06 09:05AM
    gommie

Quote lestress: gommie, that is a great storyline-------

LOL..thanks lestress..maybe the writers will see it and get a faint idea of how ridiculous the whole thing really,REALLY is..

#60   2007/01/06 10:03AM
    lestress

:-) The writers will never realize how ridiculous all this is cuz they just keep bringing more and more bizaare stories on board. I started thinking of Y&R as a fairy tale when the sperm stealing was going on and return of sheila.......

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list