List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Phillip Really Dead

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Phillip Really Dead

Started by Tweedy at 2007/01/02 09:17PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 04:59PM, Views: 3050, Replies: 77
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2007/01/05 12:27PM
    Re: Is Phillip Really Dead
    lestress

Philip Chancellor the first was Katherine's husband. Jill was her companion and Jill and Philip fell in love. Katherine was always drunk. I wasn't watching at this time but have heard and read enough that I almost know about it. Philip tried to divorce Kay somewhere out of the country and marry Jill when Jill became pregnant. Philip was in the car with a drunken Kay driving and they had an accident. Philip married Jill on his death bed in order to give the child a name but Kay took it to court and had the divorce declared invalid, leaving Jill without funds, etc.

#42   2007/01/05 12:33PM
    lestress

NO NO NO Philip didn't marry his daughter. He is not Jill's father. That was some man who Katherine took up with while a previous husband was out of town for an extended period of time....... Woe is me! The writers stop short of incest --- they know the fires of He-- would descend on their heads if they went there.

#43   2007/01/05 12:36PM
    suegery

This story line is so dated.

Same o, same o..!

Hope they find her son and let it go.

#44   2007/01/05 12:38PM
    lestress

Quote pxsprott:
    Quote lestress: NO NO NO Philip didn't marry his daughter. He is not Jill's father. That was some man who Katherine took up with while a previous husband was out of town for an extended period of time....... Woe is me! The writers stop short of incest --- they know the fires of He-- would descend on their heads if they went there.

It was incest with Billy and Mac and Catherine was involved in that too. What kind of person is she anyway!

Not actually incest cuz Billy and Mac never consummated their relationship. They were on the verge of marrying when the truth came out.

#45   2007/01/05 12:41PM
    lestress

I know I know. You just had to think while that story line was going on that something was up ----- well you know what I mean

#46   2007/01/05 01:34PM
    nyaccent

There doesn't seem to be just a switching going on because then the information that Amber is finding about adoption wouldn't be relevant. So what I am thinking happened is:

Kay gave the real Philip to a baby broker...probably the same outfit that stole Nina's baby years later....Well anyway, Kay gave that baby away ( Jill's real son) in exchange for another baby (assumed son), which became Jill's son.(Phillip) Then Phillip was adopted out to another family....now that would make sense...and Amber may have the lead on that son. What do you all think?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list