List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Phillip Really Dead

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Phillip Really Dead

Started by Tweedy at 2007/01/02 09:17PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 04:59PM, Views: 3288, Replies: 77
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2007/01/05 11:47AM
    Re: Is Phillip Really Dead
    nyaccent

Quote Tweedy: How about the Prosecuter I think it could be him kinda sounds like it may be something that Y And R might would do since Jill likes Him

Don't you think Bardwell is a little too old to be Jill's son?

But maybe Bardwell's son is Jill's son.

#32   2007/01/05 11:49AM
    nyaccent

Quote Tweedy: Tomarrow on Y and R Nikki is supposed to help Katherine tell Jill what she did my view is that Katherine didnt want Jill to raise her late husbands child so she switched the babies

Since I am reading this today Friday and it already happened I am not editing it out....but please be careful, this would have been considered a spoiler and should have been in a spoiler thread. Thanks.

#33   2007/01/05 11:59AM
    lestress

The viewers who live in Canada or near the Canadian border and get the show a day ahead have a hard time keeping day ahead comments out of these posts. I am sure it is difficult cuz I have trouble remembering what happened on yesterday's episode. I thought I heard that Canada was no longer going to get the day ahead episodes but would be on our schedule. It would certainly make sense to me to do it that way.

#34   2007/01/05 12:02PM
    lestress

From today's episode (Friday 1/5 US) it certainly sounds like the boy Jill thought was her son Philip was not, but rather a child Kay got from somewhere and substituted him for Jill's real son. What a stupid story line. Now they will be on a hunt for the "real" Philip. I really don't like this story line because now the child that Nina and the false Philip had is not really Jill's grandson or Kays' greatgrandson at all. Why couldn't they have left off this silly repressed memory debacle and brought Jill's grandson, PHilip back as a grown young man?

And as for Bardwell being Jill's son - he is as old as she is. And anyhow Jill slept with him so the writers are not going to go there. I am sure they are getting flak about their current story lines and incest would bring total ruin down on their heads!!!!!!

#35   2007/01/05 12:05PM
    KeepingItReal

Amber did stumble onto who could be Jill's son.

The episode ended where on the compter the idividual as "violet" responds back asking "are you there".

I do believe this character is going to be someone that is coming to the show in the near future.......

#36   2007/01/05 12:06PM
    ojudy59

Quote nyaccent:
    Quote ojudy59: If Nina and Paul were the same age it has to be someone younger, I am thinking it is JT, i remember them stating at one time that he was adopted.

Why do you say he has to be younger...Nina was married to the Philip we are talking about, so he has to be the same age as Nina or there abouts......The Professor is too young also.......

you are right i didnt think of that way. I thought for sure that it would be JT since i seem to remember that he was adopted on the show. But then it could be anyone since the babies were switched.

#37   2007/01/05 12:08PM
    lestress

Is that what that said, I couldn't read it. Yes, another lost/found child - is there no end to them?

No wonder that poor little baby in Katherine's dream is crying so hard. He knows his mean old drunken grandmother is going to give him away!!!! I really have very little liking for Katherine anymore. How many children's lives can you damage? She gave Jill away and then her son. Who else is out there?

HOw much of the blame can she lay at the feet of alcoholism? I am totally disgusted with this story line. Just my opinion.

I have my helmet on!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/05 12:09PM
    #38   2007/01/05 12:18PM
    lestress

Well I at least I have one ally

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list