List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Phillip Really Dead

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Phillip Really Dead

Started by Tweedy at 2007/01/02 09:17PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 04:59PM, Views: 3190, Replies: 77
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/03 12:09PM
    Re: Is Phillip Really Dead
    nyaccent

Philip was married to Nina, and Nina was a friend of Christines, who was married to Paul......so I think Philip's age would be somewhat the same as Pauls...

The professor and Vincent the bartender are both too young......

And if the babies were switched....then we don't know who the man portraying Philip's true identity is either.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/03 07:36PM
    #12   2007/01/03 12:21PM
    lestress

Mayb e it's phyllis....

#13   2007/01/03 12:23PM
    nyaccent

could be

#14   2007/01/03 12:59PM
    ojudy59

If Nina and Paul were the same age it has to be someone younger, I am thinking it is JT, i remember them stating at one time that he was adopted.

#15   2007/01/03 07:33PM
    Kizim

Quote babygirl68: I believe that Professor Korbel is really Phillip...

Makes sense, so much sense... because over christmas the prof had no familiar, after the back ground check they found he has been all over the place. He is almost like a group home child, although he is so very smart, and into art... he is still very independent and fits in the character of a Chancellor... that blood is thick. All we need is Catherine, Jill and Prof K to bump into each other at the coffee house or the athletic club... where Kay will say "...there is something so familiar and intriguing about that young man..." Maybe a birth mark will give this away eventually... and then they will run a DNA and there you have it... Philip Chancellor the Second... JUNIOR... Will Nina come back???? Now and then sue the Chancellors???

#16   2007/01/03 07:37PM
    nyaccent

Quote ojudy59: If Nina and Paul were the same age it has to be someone younger, I am thinking it is JT, i remember them stating at one time that he was adopted.

Why do you say he has to be younger...Nina was married to the Philip we are talking about, so he has to be the same age as Nina or there abouts......The Professor is too young also.......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/03 07:38PM
    #17   2007/01/03 08:04PM
    Tweedy

Quote Kizim:
    Quote babygirl68: I believe that Professor Korbel is really Phillip...

Makes sense, so much sense... because over christmas the prof had no familiar, after the back ground check they found he has been all over the place. He is almost like a group home child, although he is so very smart, and into art... he is still very independent and fits in the character of a Chancellor... that blood is thick. All we need is Catherine, Jill and Prof K to bump into each other at the coffee house or the athletic club... where Kay will say "...there is something so familiar and intriguing about that young man..." Maybe a birth mark will give this away eventually... and then they will run a DNA and there you have it... Philip Chancellor the Second... JUNIOR... Will Nina come back???? Now and then sue the Chancellors???

#18   2007/01/03 08:06PM
    Tweedy

How about the Prosecuter I think it could be him kinda sounds like it may be something that Y And R might would do since Jill likes Him

#19   2007/01/03 08:08PM
    lestress

I would love for NIna to come back - she was one of my favorite characters and she also has a baby that was stolen by that mean old Rose ........... Katherine could go looking for NIna's lost baby since she is so fond of giving babies away

#20   2007/01/03 08:16PM
    Tweedy

Nina was cool I wish they would bring her back as well but I Just want to let you know that sally on Bold and Beautiful was Rose on Y and R

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list