List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon's Clothes!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon's Clothes!

Started by HandbagFanatic at 2008/09/26 01:13PM
    Latest post: 2011/11/04 03:47PM, Views: 11601, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/09/26 01:13PM
    Sharon's Clothes!
    HandbagFanatic

I absolutely love the sweater Sharon has been wearing on the show this week - it's the pink striped cropped sweater - does anyone know the brand or where it can be purchased? Thanks much!

#2   2008/09/26 01:17PM
    Re: Sharon's Clothes!
    xx_Jenn_xx

Sorry I wish I knew - I love her whole look. The dark tight jeans w/ white tee & that adorable pink striped sweater - loved her necklace too! And the way they put her hair up is too cute!

I am sure u can find something very similiar to that sweater tho - chk online.

It would be nice if they had a place on here to link us to some of the outfits/jewelery they wear.....

#3   2008/09/26 02:17PM
    lynnw

I've always loved the way Sharon dressed. I have seen at the end of shows who supplied their clothes, but I guess they're too many characters for that on a soap.

#4   2008/09/26 04:57PM
    ashlan125

Love that sweater too. She always looks good! Rarely do they dress her badly.

#5   2008/09/26 04:59PM
    Soulsistah

True. She can pull off "young and hip" so naturally.She actually can pull off any look really, IMO. I thought her whole look was really cute and trendy.

You go Sharon!

#6   2008/09/26 05:02PM
    jules1971

I agree, with one exception...the t-shirt looked like it had a chicken noodle soup stain on the front...(you know, on her 'front porch')
    Cute hair do too (finally)

#7   2008/12/08 04:35PM
    gooodgrl

Quote HandbagFanatic: I absolutely love the sweater Sharon has been wearing on the show this week - it's the pink striped cropped sweater - does anyone know the brand or where it can be purchased? Thanks much!

Years ago I contacted them because I loved a formal dress Sharon was wearing. The answer I got was that each actor/actress bring their own wardrobe, so they have no way to know where they are from...

#8   2008/12/08 04:43PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote gooodgrl:
    Quote HandbagFanatic: I absolutely love the sweater Sharon has been wearing on the show this week - it's the pink striped cropped sweater - does anyone know the brand or where it can be purchased? Thanks much!

Years ago I contacted them because I loved a formal dress Sharon was wearing. The answer I got was that each actor/actress bring their own wardrobe, so they have no way to know where they are from...

That's dumb. If the exec's hand any sense, they would have a fashion section on their website where you could find out the brands and where to purchase the clothes and jewelry you saw on the show and liked.

It would be a great way for them to get traffic to their site and generate advertising revenue.

But no.

#9   2008/12/08 08:40PM
    pdames4

Sharon has had an excellent wardrobe for the past five years or so. I love her entire look. I know I sound like a broken record, but during the time Phyllis was married to Jack, she had the most spectaular clothes I'd ever seen on any soap. There was this one scene where Jack took her to buy an entire new wardrobe and she modeled outfit after outfit for him. I'm really not impressed with what they've done with her wardrobe lately. That's too bad because she has the perfect body for anything.

#10   2011/11/03 04:48PM
    lovely4u

Does anyone knows who made the dress Sharon wore to court on 10/17/11? It was simply beautiful. Thanks

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list