List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Please don't give up on Y&R yet!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please don't give up on Y&R yet!!!!

Started by Sheri0082 at 2007/01/02 11:08AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 03:48AM, Views: 3735, Replies: 90
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #81   2007/01/11 06:43PM
    Re: Please don't give up on Y&R yet!!!!
    lestress

Quote gommie:
    Quote lestress: Bye bye gloria - she can't leave soon enough to suit me.

And this is from you lestress??????no surprise farewell party for gloria? I thought for sure you would be planning a big send off--I'm shocked

Tar and feathers could be arranged.........

#82   2007/01/11 06:49PM
    heart and soul

Quote lestress:
    Quote gommie:

And this is from you lestress??????no surprise farewell party for gloria? I thought for sure you would be planning a big send off--I'm shocked

We could make it a duo...save one for LML!

#83   2007/01/11 06:50PM
    heart and soul

When the veteran actors are gone so am I! If LML wants to cater to the "younger"set then I, one of the older set will be gone, gone, gone.

#84   2007/01/11 07:10PM
    Tionesta

N & P are hot together but I agree - it makes me sick. I guess I live in Polyanna Land - I would like to see more happy endings - and sooner - rather than later. So many of the story lines DRAG on. Let's go.

#85   2007/01/11 07:19PM
    lestress

Quote heart and soul: When the veteran actors are gone so am I! If LML wants to cater to the "younger"set then I, one of the older set will be gone, gone, gone.

I wonder how old the soap opera goddess is?

#86   2007/01/11 07:22PM
    nyaccent

I must be missing something....I am in the over 50 group and I can't see how the show is catering to the younger ages....I am enjoying it..cept for the Phyliss-Nick fling and bringing Sheila back and the unsolved stories, but it has nothing to do with age....

#87   2007/01/11 07:27PM
    heart and soul

Quote nyaccent: I must be missing something....I am in the over 50 group and I can't see how the show is catering to the younger ages....I am enjoying it..cept for the Phyliss-Nick fling and bringing Sheila back and the unsolved stories, but it has nothing to do with age....

What I am saying is if all of the original cast is let go and only the "young ones" are left then I , too, shall fade away. I want to see Victor, nikki, Brad,Paul, Micheal, Laurn, Katherine, Esther,Dru, Neil, to stay if not, then I don't see any point in watching the show I have watched since the first day it came on the air.

#88   2007/01/11 07:34PM
    nyaccent

If you watched the show since it first came on the air, the only orginal character was Katherine Chancellor...When the Brooks, Williams, and Fosters left...it seems you still continued to watch the show......so why if the Abbots leave and some of the later characters would you now decide you don't want to watch anymore....These families weren't the original families to begin with.

#89   2007/01/11 07:35PM
    gommie

Quote heart and soul:
    Quote lestress:
    Quote gommie:

We could make it a duo...save one for LML!

Now I feel better.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list