List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Please don't give up on Y&R yet!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please don't give up on Y&R yet!!!!

Started by Sheri0082 at 2007/01/02 11:08AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 03:48AM, Views: 3631, Replies: 90
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #71   2007/01/10 01:18AM
    Re: Please don't give up on Y&R yet!!!!
    adele

i agree the actors are all doing a super job with the bad storylines they too must be fed up and if they don't listen to the actors, what makes us think they will listen to the viewers. Y & R has been the only soap that was realistic and enjoyable to watch but alas the writers have done a good job of p---ing people off and therefore are losing viewers.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/10 01:23AM
    #72   2007/01/10 05:44AM
    kimyla

We are hoping for better days for Y&R but with the demise of the Abbotts and the storylines, it is getting hard to watch.

#73   2007/01/10 05:54PM
    online_mn

I think LML's master plan is to phase out all the veterans once their contracts expire. Ashley will be gone tomorrow and Gloria is next to go...

#74   2007/01/10 07:03PM
    shopgirl

I am sorry that Ashley has been let go......not so much because I like what her character has been doing, but because I love the actress that portrays her!! As far as Gloria goes, I will do cartwheels of joy as she leaves.......just can't stand her

#75   2007/01/10 07:45PM
    lestress

Bye bye gloria - she can't leave soon enough to suit me.

#76   2007/01/11 09:31AM
    gommie

Quote lestress: Bye bye gloria - she can't leave soon enough to suit me.

And this is from you lestress??????no surprise farewell party for gloria? I thought for sure you would be planning a big send off--I'm shocked

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/11 03:23PM
    #77   2007/01/11 09:44AM
    ms.daisy

Quote lestress: The thing is that they have gotten rid of John and Ashley is on her way out and who knows who else of the long time cast members may be next. They bring in people like gloria and amber who are so unappealing. Paul hasn't had a storyline in so long and now it looks like his storyline will be as jailer to phelia. They bring a psychic on the show, they have tarot card readings............and yet another stolen baby story with Katherine. And, of course, there is the return of sheila for the umpteenth time....

I agree with you about Amber - I can't stand her - and she is a really poor actress!!!

#78   2007/01/11 02:59PM
    shar

I work during the day so I tape the Y&R. I have to be honest, lately most of the time I fast forward through most parts. I can't handle the Sheila thing anymore. COME ON how many times can one person get away with this much crap? Where does she get all the money to do what she does? How many times can a person change their appearance. And, I hate the fact they made her Phyllis, I was starting to like what they were doing with her character. Get real writers, do you think we are idiots, yeah, it's only a soap but you could make it a little more realistic. PLEEEEASE end the Sheila story line!!!!! Enough is enough. Let her go and take care of her own child where ever she is.

#79   2007/01/11 03:17PM
    pdames4

I agree. The storylines are weird. A person doesn't really know who to root for with these storylines. Although I will porbably keep watching. Like others, I fast forward over what I don't like.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list