List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Please don't give up on Y&R yet!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please don't give up on Y&R yet!!!!

Started by Sheri0082 at 2007/01/02 11:08AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 03:48AM, Views: 3733, Replies: 90
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #51   2007/01/06 04:37AM
    Re: Please don't give up on Y&R yet!!!!
    adele

sher0082 appreciate your comments and your concern that if we stop watching y & r the show won't survive; i think if the writers really wanted the show to survive they wouldn't have taken the turns they have. I mean enough is enough. If they were really paying attention they would know how frustrated we are and watrching it longer isn't going to help. However, if everyone did stop watching even for a week than maybe the writers would get the shove they need to smarten up. They have ruined many good characters and for us long time viewers these characters are like family to us. I personally stopped watching all other soaps and y r is going to be next. can't stand the frustration anymore. the last year has been tertrible.

#52   2007/01/06 04:41AM
    adele

lestress and suegery i am with you y&r is the only soap i watch. But i can't keep hanging on hoping things will change. agree with your comments. sometimes i think they want to p--- us off so we will stop watching. Maybe they are trying to sabotage the show themselves.

#53   2007/01/06 04:43AM
    adele

amen suegery there is not much about the show now that make you feel good quite the opposite.

#54   2007/01/06 04:48AM
    adele

shopgirl i tthink many of us are opptimists we keep tuning every day hoping things will change but how long can you go on i watch show for 30 years and this last year every day is just like as muoch as you try to hang in you just get more frustrated every day and we can only hang on for so long The writers don't seem to be listening and hanging on for much longer just prolongs the agony.

#55   2007/01/06 04:50AM
    adele

good comment in your face witches gloria phylis and amber maybe they should rename the show the three witches of genoa city and see how many viewers they get

#56   2007/01/06 04:54AM
    adele

Boring is right. and sharon and nick do belong together. Breaking them us as well as stupid storys have turned me off and now bring sheila back is really more than i can bear.

#57   2007/01/06 05:01AM
    adele

amen to getting rid of lml and present writers . bring some decent writers back.

#58   2007/01/06 08:53AM
    heart and soul

I am still saying the quality of writership is not the quality the Bell Family had. Mr. Bell always stood high for a quality show and now it has been cheapen by writers who are writing like for a smut show.
    Writers! WHERE IS THE QUALITY?

#59   2007/01/06 09:03AM
    gommie

Quote heart and soul: I am still saying the quality of writership is not the quality the Bell Family had. Mr. Bell always stood high for a quality show and now it has been cheapen by writers who are writing like for a smut show.
    Writers! WHERE IS THE QUALITY?

Amen to this h&s

#60   2007/01/06 09:07AM
    Shys

Adele hang in there, thats the way the soaps are. Sometimes good and sometimes bad. I cant tell you how many times through out the years i stopped watching because it was boring or poorly written. That is why there are many things i dont know about the show in the past but i have to admit i always come back. Also what i have missed, there is always someone on here to tell me about it that remembers.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list