List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Please don't give up on Y&R yet!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please don't give up on Y&R yet!!!!

Started by Sheri0082 at 2007/01/02 11:08AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 03:48AM, Views: 3671, Replies: 90
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #31   2007/01/02 07:55PM
    Re: Please don't give up on Y&R yet!!!!
    lestress

I am a Star Trek fan and a Star Wars fan too but I like my science fiction in a different format I guess. Y&R doesn't do it well.

#32   2007/01/02 08:13PM
    JTandColleen

I will probably stop watching, but I will keep coming on this website to see if it has gotten any better. I don't like that Colleen has been cheating on J.T. Also, I don't like that the writers broke up Sharon and Nick. Maybe the baby will be Jack's, and Phyllis and Jack will reunite.

#33   2007/01/03 10:08AM
    gommie

Dear kimyla, heart and soul, sheri,shopgirl and lestress-
    thank you all for your very kind posts-for myself I get better each day-for which I am extremely grateful- I am really upset about the way my nephew is being railroaded and hope that the mothers,wives,sisters, brothers,aunts,uncles of these men will stand up and fight for them-start some kind of movement in their defense-I have no doubt that the American people will join in- there is just so much talk among ourselves about the injustice that is taking place but that is not good enough to help our boys- we need to let the powers that be know we are behind our boys and they will not be railroaded. I can assure you of one thing..My nephew was not walking around Haditha with $30,000 cash in his pants to 'pay' the victims of this 'war crime' someone much higher up the chain of command was in possession of that kind of cash-so where is this leader and why is the buck stopping with my nephew?

thank you all again very much-good luck with the trials and tribulations of Y & R--I will check chit chat now again...gommie

#34   2007/01/03 10:21AM
    suegery

Dear Gommie

My thoughts will be with you. Please if you can, continue to post occasionaly. I always enjoyed your post.

Have a Happy Year!

#35   2007/01/03 10:25AM
    Crzy4y&R

I loved the mistery of Carmen's murder but in a way I'm glad they have another story-line going with Shelia. I think their dragging their feet a little trying to find out who the Murderer is but I will still watch. I am kind of surprised about what Kay's visions were about. I would like that line to play out maybe someone in G.C. is Jills son.

#36   2007/01/03 10:44AM
    lestress

Quote gommie: Dear kimyla, heart and soul, sheri,shopgirl and lestress-
    thank you all for your very kind posts-for myself I get better each day-for which I am extremely grateful- I am really upset about the way my nephew is being railroaded and hope that the mothers,wives,sisters, brothers,aunts,uncles of these men will stand up and fight for them-start some kind of movement in their defense-I have no doubt that the American people will join in- there is just so much talk among ourselves about the injustice that is taking place but that is not good enough to help our boys- we need to let the powers that be know we are behind our boys and they will not be railroaded. I can assure you of one thing..My nephew was not walking around Haditha with $30,000 cash in his pants to 'pay' the victims of this 'war crime' someone much higher up the chain of command was in possession of that kind of cash-so where is this leader and why is the buck stopping with my nephew?

thank you all again very much-good luck with the trials and tribulations of Y & R--I will check chit chat now again...gommie

gommie, do you have an address where we can write to someone about this outrage? Have you contacted Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity on Fox News? They might be sympathetic.

They send young men and women over there and even though it not supposed to be a battleground now that is exactly what it is. They are not able to tell who the enemy is. It can be anyone - man, woman or child. The pressure on the troops has got to be so great - no wonder that some of them break under the strain. And Americans are held to such a high standard of behavior.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/03 10:46AM
    #37   2007/01/03 01:11PM
    gommie

Exactly lestress!! I find it so interesting that since this story first broke last April and the Marines involved were relieved of their duties, that the busy Christmas Holiday was the time to announce the charges against these men..Is it possible do you suppose that the timing was well planned for when most of us are busy with Christmas plans and not fully aware of current events;
    allowing for little if any flack to fall on the powers that be? We were in Utah when the charges were announced -I heard only one mother speak out in defense of her son,Shallot I believe his name is- She shamed the Marine Corps for what they are doing to her son, but she is only one voice-and the only one I have heard in their defense-we left Utah and then had our accident on the way to Idaho- I was laid up that whole week-but there was nothing going on that week. I believe the announcement of the charges these men face was planned just that way-I have suggested to my sister-in-law that we get in touch with all the families of those Marines involved and start some kind of movement in their defense--I think if the families start it there will be plenty of Americans who will want their voices heard in defense of these men as well..I think probably today is the first day back for Rush at his post and the same with O'Reilly and Hannity-I agree with you that they would be sympathetic..I really feel that these Marines are being railroaded, and if we as Americans don't stand up in their defense then they really stand no chance--quite possibly they don't anyway-but how do we sit idly by as a nation and watch this take place after what these Marines have given up for us?

rush limbaugh: rush@eibnet.com
    Sean Hannity: hannity@foxnews.com
    O'reilly: oreilly@foxnews.com

Thanks for your concern, support and posts...I will try to keep you updated
    gommie

#38   2007/01/03 01:14PM
    gommie

Quote suegery: Dear Gommie

My thoughts will be with you. Please if you can, continue to post occasionaly. I always enjoyed your post.

Have a Happy Year!

Thank you and Happy New Year to you suegery I will try to post on chit chat thread--

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list