List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Please don't give up on Y&R yet!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please don't give up on Y&R yet!!!!

Started by Sheri0082 at 2007/01/02 11:08AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 03:48AM, Views: 3442, Replies: 90
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/02 11:35AM
    Re: Please don't give up on Y&R yet!!!!
    nurse_magoo

I wish the writer's read the board so they would know what the real fans want!

#12   2007/01/02 11:37AM
    Sheri0082

I wonder how many more veiwers that don't visit and post on this board feel the same way? If the majority of this board feels like that, I think the writers should buck up and listen to the fans or it looks like they may be digging their own career grave.

I just really have always liked the show and I have faith this is a phase. I'm not ready to give up yet. It's not that bad, right?

#13   2007/01/02 11:56AM
    Qua--

I doubt the show would ever be up for cancellation but if it frops from number one I would not be dissapointed.

The show has sucked since Brad Bell is not writing anymore, I no lobger have the patience or time to watch it in the daytime, at night or even on the mini 5 hour marathon on Saturdays

#14   2007/01/02 12:25PM
    nyaccent

I think the show is starting to get good again, except for the Pheia.........!

#15   2007/01/02 12:27PM
    Sheri0082

Quote nyaccent: I think the show is starting to get good again, except for the Pheia.........!

Yeh! There is hope.
    As long as they leave Sylvia Brown and the tarot lady out of it, and get rid of sheila, maybe the cred will come back

#16   2007/01/02 12:42PM
    TheYoungandT...

I might stop watching for a while. It's really boring. They should make the father Jack the father of Phyllis's baby and reunite Sharon and Nick.

#17   2007/01/02 12:56PM
    ojudy59

Quote suegery:
    Quote nurse_magoo: THe writer's have to know that the fans hate this storyline! In the olden days this soap made you feel happy and sad and alot of emotion, now it seems the writer's are aiming for making everyone p....d off! And it's working.

I absolutely agree with you. Gone are the days where you could feel good about this show.

Gone are the days of the Fosters and the Brooks. Jill is the only Foster left on the show and now we find out she was not really a foster. Since we know that Katerine is Jill's mother, did they ever say who her father was?

#18   2007/01/02 01:17PM
    gommie

Interesting thread!! I just came to wish you all a Happy New Year and let you know I will not be posting anymore--I am so sick of this show and it seems all I do is complain about it---NO MORE!! life is too short- We miraculously surivived a head on collision with two other cars last week suffering no more than bruises-- we are so fortunate-my nephew, a Lt. Col. in the Marines, is being charged with failure to accurately report and thoroughly investigate a possible 'wartime'violation which took place under his command in Haditha, and is being charged with dereliction of duty. He could face dismissal and up to two years in prison for doing the job he was trained for and sent to Iraq to do-and here I sit wasting my time watching this garbage then complaining about it- I have the power and control to change this and I am, as of today--grrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Anyway, it has been a pleasant experince posting with you all and I wish you all good health and safe passage wherever your roads take you in 2007

#19   2007/01/02 01:32PM
    kimyla

Quote gommie: Interesting thread!! I just came to wish you all a Happy New Year and let you know I will not be posting anymore--I am so sick of this show and it seems all I do is complain about it---NO MORE!! life is too short- We miraculously surivived a head on collision with two other cars last week suffering no more than bruises-- we are so fortunate-my nephew, a Lt. Col. in the Marines, is being charged with failure to accurately report and thoroughly investigate a possible 'wartime'violation which took place under his command in Haditha, and is being charged with dereliction of duty. He could face dismissal and up to two years in prison for doing the job he was trained for and sent to Iraq to do-and here I sit wasting my time watching this garbage then complaining about it- I have the power and control to change this and I am, as of today--grrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Anyway, it has been a pleasant experince posting with you all and I wish you all good health and safe passage wherever your roads take you in 2007

Wow Gommie!! Sounds like you have had an intense few weeks. I am glad that you and your family are okay after the accident. I am sorry to hear about your nephew and what he is facing. But please, don;t leave us..We enjoy your posts. You can always catch up if you come to the board. If you must leave, then I understand. Something like you have been through can change your outlook on life. You will be missed.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list