List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007

Started by seattlejannafan at 2006/12/31 06:56PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 03:15PM, Views: 6791, Replies: 236
    « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 page:
    #231   2007/05/07 10:29PM
    Re: OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007
    nyaccent

Ooops Seattle, it is 2007.... your post says 2006 lol

Victoria looked pretty in her red dress. I love her hair pulled back....

Nikki's hair is awesome... I really love that style...

Jack...hmmmm doesn't own a pair of blue jeans and was told he needed to buy some... I wonder what he'd look like wearing them...

Gloria... That red dress she wore to dinner with Will was way over the top.... Too dressy for a dinner date....

Lauren looked lovely in her white top.... She looks great in anything....

Colleen...love her hair these days.... She looked great wearing that black form fitting top....

Tomorrow I will take notes as what the fashions are....

#232   2007/05/08 11:49AM
    seattlejannafan

FOR TUESDAY MAY 8,2007........Looks like Lauren was missing in action today, and so was Colleen, so my top 2 from Monday fell off my Top 3.

#1 AMBER... WOW !! Marilyn Monroe teleports into Amber..im being true to what all guys would say, but she was hot !! First off i ADORE purple !!! Her blonde hair done up like that was nice, the lipgloss was also a nice touch. The only down side was the necklace, a bit over the top. But otherwise, WOW...

#2 VICTORIA...still in my top 3, she looked like an angel in the pink hospital gown, soooooooo huggable !!!!

#3 LILY..havent included her in a while, but her earrings were so adoreable, and her hair and makeup is always nice. As ive always said, she is such a cutiepie, and i love her blue top !!

Sooooo, the question is now, Will Amber hold on to her #1 spot, or will Lauren return Wednesday and save me from drooling all over amber? Only one way to find out, tune in Wednesday to BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELERY............

#233   2007/05/08 01:09PM
    Soulsistah

I don't usually comment on the fashions, but I have say I thought Scamber looked like she was ready to get up on stage and perform at a Gentleman's Club (being PC now) in the clingy purple outfit and the hairdo...I'm sorry she just looked trashy Ugggh!!

#234   2007/05/09 02:54PM
    seattlejannafan

FOR WEDNESDAY MAY 9, 2007: Looks like Amber was no where to be found today, so she loses her #1 spot.And for the 1st time ever, Victoria failed to make the Top 3, also for not being around

#1 PHYLISS.... Wow !! I Adore Purple, and she was hot !! Topped off with her Farrah-esque hairstyle, and the black skirt, she was ready for anything !! I expected high heels, and weapon and Charlie's voice on the intercom.

#2 LILY......she played dirty and wore a white top, just so she could get #2. It worked, everyone knows i ADORE white tops. Her hair in a bun also helped, i so love that as well. And i have to comment on her earrings, they were real cute.
    #3 COLLEEN.....as usual, her beautiful hair won her a spot at number 3. And her lipcolor was nice too. Her necklace sealed the deal.

The BIG Question now: Will Phyliss hold down the #1 spot for a second straight day with her Farrah-like style? Or will Amber bring back Marilyn Monroe from the dead? Or will Victoria once again be the angel of loveliness from her hospital bed? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......only ONE way to find out, tune in Thursday to BAD BOWS and BAD JEWELRY !!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/09 02:55PM
    #235   2007/05/10 12:14PM
    seattlejannafan

FOR THURSDAY MAY 10,2007, Phyliss couldnt hold on to her #1 spot from Wednesday, but she maintained a Top 3 standing. The one theme in today's reviews are earrings, alot of nice ones today.

#1 LILY..couldn't pass her up for No.1 anymore, that white top won me over, plus her hair being up, and the adorable earrings. Always a cutiepie and today she deserves #1. I hate to see Daniel looking at other women when he has a stunning beauty at home,,,,,,,

#2 VICTORIA....well she wasnt in her pink hospital top, so she didnt get the top spot today, but she was stunning nonetheless. What sold me as always is her hair, lipcolor and her adorable earrings.

#3 PHYLISS......i felt like talking over an intercom "Why hello my angel".......her Farrahesque hair won me over again. You go girl !!!!!

Sooooooo, the question for Friday is: will Lily hold on to #1 or will Amber make a stunning re-entry? Only one way to find out my freinds..........CYA !

#236   2007/05/11 11:54AM
    seattlejannafan

FOR FRIDAY MAY 11,2007, Amber did make a stunning re-entry,but Lily still holds on to Top 3 status.

#1-AMBER...i love her blonde curly hair, her red lipstick, the red top and the revealing neckline. Maybe its a guy thing, but wow !!!

#2 LILY.....still strong in the top 3 with the white top (which i LOVE), the hair in a bun and the earrings. Still a cutiepie !!!

#3 COLLEEN.....who can look at this beauty and not just GIVE her a top 3 spot? Her hair, makeup, her revealing outfits and of course her earrings.

THE QUESTION NOW.......Will Amber hold on to the top spot on Monday? Or will Victoria race back and do a hostile takeover?? Only one way to find out.......Until Monday, everyone have a nice weekend !!! And if your a former poster here and haven't posted again, shame on you !!

#237   2007/05/24 03:15PM
    kimyla

I hated the necklace Jill was wearing today.. It looked Purple and Gold Christmas ornaments to me.

« 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list