List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007

Started by seattlejannafan at 2006/12/31 06:56PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 03:15PM, Views: 6733, Replies: 236
    « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:
    #221   2007/05/03 11:33AM
    Re: OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007
    seattlejannafan

Quote ladybug659: I have really liked the way Sharon has been dressed the past couple of days.

Hello Ladybug !!! SO nice to meet you, and welcome to my thread !!

#222   2007/05/04 12:43PM
    seattlejannafan

HELLO AGAIN !!! For my TOP 3 on FRIDAY, MAY 4, 2007:

1.VICTORIA....yup, she made my #1 for a second straight show, with her sexy pink hospital gown along with her stunning hair and red lipstick. She was such a doll in the hospital, what i wouldn't give to be her doctor

2.AMBER.....reminded me of an orange ice cream popsicle with her orange top, her blonde hair and her red lips. Very yummy today

3.LAUREN....i LOVE white blouses with a revealing neckline, and i also adore auburn hair. With the light pink lip color, she was soooooo beautiful today. An easy pick for my #3 spot.

DROPPED from the Top 3 on Thursday: Gloria and Phyliss. Sorry girls, better luck Monday. Will Victoria remain #1 for a third straight day? Find out Monday !!! hehehehe

#223   2007/05/05 11:52AM
    seattlejannafan

Just posting to remind all the old fans of this thread i am back, and will be fighting to revive this again. I will be back Monday to continue rating the 3 hottest, best dressed characters on Y&R, plus to keep this thread from landing on Page 22 again

When we last left off Friday May 4, Victoria held the #1 spot for the second day in a row. Will she continue at #1 on Monday? Only one way to find out........See ya Monday GC fans!

#224   2007/05/05 12:28PM
    nyaccent

I'll post here Monday on what I think are my favorites and not so favorite outfits...Glad you are back Seattle!!!!!....

I have a feeling jumpsuit is going to come into play soon.... lol

#225   2007/05/05 05:39PM
    seattlejannafan

Quote nyaccent: I'll post here Monday on what I think are my favorites and not so favorite outfits...Glad you are back Seattle!!!!!....

I have a feeling jumpsuit is going to come into play soon.... lol

Jumpsuit?? you have me intrigued NYaccent.....And glad to have ya back in the thread. Cant wait til Monday !!

#226   2007/05/05 08:39PM
    gommie

Gosh sjf--where have you been ?? seems like it was just yesterday that shopgirl coined the 'BAD BOWS AND BAD JEWELRY'phrase---was that last year--nice to see it is continuing on into 07'

I think that Lauren is the most consistently dressed and stylish of all the women-she looks good in whatever she is wearing and whatever she is wearing looks good on her---

Sharon usually looks good in most of her fashions-but she does have an off day now and then--
    Lily usually looks pretty cute too...
    Katherine always looks elegant-

PCP is always a fashion plate--bare belly or not.. especially when he is wearing Colleens arm in his

Michael, like Lauren looks good in just about anything...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/05 08:39PM
    #227   2007/05/06 05:52AM
    Turtle Lover

This is my first time posting in this thread also.

I thought Katherine's blue suit was magnificent! (I think it was Friday's show). Coordinating jewelry, etc... good color for her.

JiMin's orange tie... excellent choice! He looks good in anything!

I honestly didn't like Nikki's yellow suit last week... too much cleavage for a wannabe Senator. IMO.

#228   2007/05/07 08:02PM
    seattlejannafan

FOR MONDAY MAY 7,2006......It looks like Victoria lost her spot at #1 in my Top 3, but she was still in it.

#1 LAUREN...i love white tops with revealing necklines, i LOVE her reddish shade of hair, her lip color was awesome, and i loved her necklace. Too beautiful to overlook again, so i gave her my prized #1 spot. Will she keep it on Tuesday? hmmmmmm

#2 COLLEEN....yup, her waitress outfit is just too cute to pass up. The blue vest, the red tie and **gasp** the white blouse !!! Of course i ALWAYS love her hair, her lip color and the great earrings !!

#3 VICTORIA....still a lovely vision of red !! Red outfit, red lipstick..mmmmmm nice !!....her hair is always nice. I have a feeling she will be #1 again soon. Only one way to find out !! Be here Tuesday !!!

Sorry for the late posting, it was a busy day, but i will try my best to keep this thread kicking !! I found it on Page 3, most definitely cant have that !

#229   2007/05/07 08:06PM
    seattlejannafan

Quote Turtle Lover: This is my first time posting in this thread also.

I thought Katherine's blue suit was magnificent! (I think it was Friday's show). Coordinating jewelry, etc... good color for her.

JiMin's orange tie... excellent choice! He looks good in anything!

I honestly didn't like Nikki's yellow suit last week... too much cleavage for a wannabe Senator. IMO.

HEY Turtle Lover !!! Welcome to the thread, and nice first post !! Im SeattleJannaFan, and i created this thread in 2006. I hope to see your postings daily. If you have a question feel free to e-mail me. Again Welcome !!

#230   2007/05/07 08:08PM
    seattlejannafan

Quote gommie: Gosh sjf--where have you been ?? seems like it was just yesterday that shopgirl coined the 'BAD BOWS AND BAD JEWELRY'phrase---was that last year--nice to see it is continuing on into 07'

I think that Lauren is the most consistently dressed and stylish of all the women-she looks good in whatever she is wearing and whatever she is wearing looks good on her---

Sharon usually looks good in most of her fashions-but she does have an off day now and then--
    Lily usually looks pretty cute too...
    Katherine always looks elegant-

PCP is always a fashion plate--bare belly or not.. especially when he is wearing Colleens arm in his

Michael, like Lauren looks good in just about anything...

HEY Gommie !!!! Its so nice to see your posts again !! I missed you and all my girls in this thread. Ive been busy on several projects, plus my new girlfreind keeps me busy on the phone all day. I need the overtime to pay for the phone calls to Scotland !!

« 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list