List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007

Started by seattlejannafan at 2006/12/31 06:56PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 03:15PM, Views: 6403, Replies: 236
    « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:
    #211   2007/04/10 06:26PM
    Re: OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007
    cadrian fan

hi this my first time posting in this thread
    and i just wanted to say hi
    as for looking nice i think colleen looked very pretty today (tues U.S) as always

#212   2007/04/10 07:25PM
    mamathcita

What ever happen to Phyllis' style in wearing very sexy/revealing clothing? I would get fired wearing some of her former attire at work.

#213   2007/04/13 11:48AM
    pdames4

I know. I loved Phyllis' style from those episodes. The clothing were gorgeous, but some were too revealing for the office. She has a great presence when she is all decked out.

Today, I loved that suit Nikki wore to the Prayer service. I thought it was smart and sophisticated. Reminds me of Hilary's suits. I would love to find something such as that.(affordable that is)

#214   2007/04/19 11:57AM
    pdames4

I loved Victoria's hair and dress today. I thought the dress was gorgeous and also liked Phyliss top and her hair is also silky and really pretty today. I usually don't like it striaght. I thought it was a bit early for the shorts Lily had on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/20 11:31AM
    #215   2007/04/27 11:30AM
    pdames4

I thought everyone looked really good today. Loved everybody's hair from Nikki to Phyllis.. Victoria looked really pretty with her hair swept back and nikki's was really Gorgeous. I liked Nikki's suit and loved Phyllis and Lauren's top.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/27 11:30AM
    #216   2007/04/27 12:04PM
    ladybug659

I have really liked the way Sharon has been dressed the past couple of days.

#217   2007/04/27 01:09PM
    evilauntiejan

Quote lestress: amber was worst dressed in her brown towel.

Colleen always looks beautiful.

Adrian always looks unkempt even when he is dressed up. He is the absent minded professor...

Jill was wearing one of those "chain link run amok" (courtesy of shopgirl) necklaces. Is that the same one she has worn before or does she have several?

#218   2007/04/27 09:40PM
    Soulsistah

Victoria - LOVED her white blouse w/ white & red necklace - simple, yet elegant

Nikki - looked fab in her yellow suit - matched her lovely hair

Sharon - loved her hair pulled back in the ponytail with that checked cardigan sweater - looked stylishly casual classic

Nick - didn't like his shiny business suit more suited for evening wear, not as a powersuit for the office

Phyllis's red top was cute; not too revealing for the office for a change

Lauren - loved her frilly grey blouse; lovely

#219   2007/05/03 11:29AM
    seattlejannafan

WOOOOO!!!! Im back everyone !!!! And thanks to everyone for keeping this thread going during my long absence. My new twist to this thread is i will pick the Top 3 most beautiful women every show. And ladies if you like, you can list your Top 3 guys, or just Top 3 period. Have fun with it !!

FOR THURSDAY MAY 3,2007, my top 3:

1.VICTORIA.....always sexy in red, the red dress and the red lipstick are always my favorite on her. I love her hair today, and her earrings were nice as well. (Have to stay true to the Jewelry side too). She was very sexyyyy !!

2.GLORIA....her black skirt sold me on the #2 spot today. I adore black skirts !! Her green floral blouse was nice as well, and i love her hair. Nice work Gloria, can you stay in the Top 3? Stay tuned.........

3.PHYLISS....barely sneaking into the Top 3 today, but i loved her hair, and the lip gloss is always a nice touch.I hear she is prison bound? Shouldnt have any problems finding freinds there !

Can Victoria keep her #1 spot on Friday? Or will Gloria ramp it up and try a foundation garment? hmmmmmmmm.......only time will tell !!!

#220   2007/05/03 11:32AM
    seattlejannafan

Quote Soulsistah: Victoria - LOVED her white blouse w/ white & red necklace - simple, yet elegant

Nikki - looked fab in her yellow suit - matched her lovely hair

Sharon - loved her hair pulled back in the ponytail with that checked cardigan sweater - looked stylishly casual classic

Nick - didn't like his shiny business suit more suited for evening wear, not as a powersuit for the office

Phyllis's red top was cute; not too revealing for the office for a change

Lauren - loved her frilly grey blouse; lovely

Nice post soulsistah !! And welcome to my thread ! I look forward to seeing more of your posts. Im so glad your helping me keep this thread going, i think my other followers have left

« 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list