List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007

Started by seattlejannafan at 2006/12/31 06:56PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 03:15PM, Views: 6908, Replies: 236
    « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:
    #191   2007/02/23 04:19PM
    Re: OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007
    gommie

I thought that Phyliss looked very pretty today-I love her hair up and falling softly around her face...the dress was the icing on the cake.........

Amber is a beautiful young girl..I would love to see her playing less of skank sometime....

#192   2007/02/24 09:41PM
    nyaccent

Was Phyllis' hair up.....or did she get it cut, I couldn't tell. But I liked it also.

And yes, I noticed also that Amber is a very pretty girl.

I think everyone else was at the hospital and they were wearing the same clothes as the day before.

Where is Seattle? I sent him an e-mail and didn't get a reply, hope he is okay.

#193   2007/03/07 11:24PM
    seattlejannafan

8) GOOD GRIEF !! Found this way back on Page 16, the last reply being by NYAccent some 11 days ago. i am so ashamed of all my loyal posters !! How could you?? Sheesh LOL......okay im serving notice i want you all back here when i return on Thursday Mar.8. I finally got caught up on my new job and of course i found a new girlfreind, she's a beautiful 28 year old divorced mother of 2. I'll post more when i return March 8 and I best see ya all here !!! Love you all !

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/07 11:26PM
    #194   2007/03/07 11:34PM
    nyaccent

Glad to see you are back... this thread wasn't the same without you......

By the way did you get the picture I sent you of Jana with your screen name on it? If not I can send it to you again....

The fashions have been quite dull lately....But I thought that Colleen looked really nice today!!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/07 11:34PM
    #195   2007/03/08 06:34AM
    suegerry

Amber always looks nice

Colleen needs to do something with her hair

David Chow should get new clothes he looks so sloppy

Jack always looks so well manicured...just love his look

Korbel should send his top coat to the garbage and buy a new one

Lauren looks so pretty most of the time...

#196   2007/03/08 06:43AM
    Kasha

Korbel might be able to keep his job if he SHAVES first!

#197   2007/03/08 08:01PM
    seattlejannafan

FOR THURSDAY MAR.8,2007:

COLLEEN...i loved her snug black sweater top, and really adore her new hair style. Her makeup and earrings are great as always.

AMBER...red and black really suits her. Love the blonde curly hair and the red lipstick too, real nice. When she first started i couldn't bear to watch her, but she's coming along nicely now !

DRU..my god, the beret, the dull makeup, and the futuristic look of clothing all made me sick. The earrings were awful as well.

CARMEN TWIN...sexy as the original Carmen !!

PHYLISS....talk about Y&R's version of Charlie's Angel's !! This one was Farrah all the way, love that hair !!

NIKKI...always a doll, the blonde hair and makeup were great.

VICTORIA...hair in a bun rocks !! Always sexy, i just may change my name to "seattlevictoriafan"

LAUREN...lovvvvve the purple !!! Her straight hair style is always cute. Her necklace was very nice.

Thats all for Thursday, see ya on TGIF. I wont be able to post til late night Seattle time due to my job. So be looking for my posts the following day !! I ONLY SEE one of my original posters back !! Come on everyone !

#198   2007/03/08 08:05PM
    seattlejannafan

Quote Kasha: Korbel might be able to keep his job if he SHAVES first!
    Hey there Kasha !! Welcome to my thread ! Nice to meet you. Im Seattlejannafan. I live and work in Seattle. Hope to see you post regularly in here !

#199   2007/03/08 08:06PM
    seattlejannafan

Quote nyaccent: Glad to see you are back... this thread wasn't the same without you......

By the way did you get the picture I sent you of Jana with your screen name on it? If not I can send it to you again....

The fashions have been quite dull lately....But I thought that Colleen looked really nice today!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU so much NYaccent, and yes I did get the Janna photo, that was so thoughtful of you ! Im glad to be back as well !

#200   2007/03/09 06:54PM
    seattlejannafan

WOW...where IS everyone? No one has posted since i last posted 22 hours ago.....hmmmmmmm

MY TOP 5 MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN for March 9,2007:

5.PHYLISS....her hair still had that "farrahesque" look today, and her outfit was nice too.

4.SHARON...the hair was classic straight, and she doesnt overuse her makeup. Always lovely.

3.COLLEEN...got to love her new hair style, and the writers hopefully used it as a way to make Colleen more mature.

2.VICTORIA...love the hair in a bun, they look great on her, and her makeup compliments it. Loved her business attire as well !!!

AND.........drumroll please !! THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN for 3/9/07:

1.AMBER WOW, did i just nominate her as #1 after trashing her merely a month ago?? I must be insane LOL....but seriously, she has turned from trailer trash to just plain sexy !! Love the curls in her blonde hair and the sexy outfits she has !!!

There you have it ! By the way, only 6 women were in the running, and the one who got edged out: Lily Winters.
    Have a nice weekend everyone and I hope to see ya all back MONDAY when i nominate the 3 worse looking for the day ! Any guesses on who will win??? Love you all !

« 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list