List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007

Started by seattlejannafan at 2006/12/31 06:56PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 03:15PM, Views: 6392, Replies: 236
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #161   2007/02/09 01:16PM
    Re: OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007
    Kizim

Love you NY, where is our girl Lestress... miss her lots if you happen to chat with her... I havent noticed her around lately since the helmet days...Anyhow

Amber - what was with her short sleeve top and then was wearing something like arm warmers to match.... YES they are arm warmers... This is the new trend, but I remember this from a few years back... a Paris Hilton thing... but she looked nice in the soft pink.
    Cane - looked a little desheveled Ok on the following episode he looks even hotter than hot, you have to tape this next episode for future reference.

Kevin - is getting that unshaven look, I guess cause he is upset about Jana missing and can't bring himself to shave. Poor thing he is.

Sharon - looked great with her hair up...same outfit as yesterday..didn't care to much for her top. Sharon is stunning... but that black and white top is dam ugly...

Victoria looked really nice and so did Brad. Brad always looks fantastic... I love the roman soldier look... he is so good looking.

Colleen - I didn't care for that black shirt she was wearing. It may have been better if she didn't have that necklace with it. She looks good though in anything they put her in. Shes just beautiful.

Phyllis didn't look that bad in the outfit Sheila had picked for her. This outfit looked like something she picked up at Dollar Store... for Bargain Hunters... (yah I know we all go there sometimes..)

Sheila looked GREAT DEAD!!! YAH She looked beautiful wearing a body bag...

Love you NY see you next time...

#162   2007/02/09 01:34PM
    erinszoo

I just want to say that Sharon should really stay away from plaid...really!

I loved her hair up, but boy, that shapeless plaid made her look like she was on her way to the barn to milk the cows (no offense to farming community here !!

erin in mi

#163   2007/02/09 04:03PM
    shopgirl

Friday --

Wow ny and Kizim -- you guys did great reviews!!

My absolute worst of the day is Amber in that bizarre top and arm warmers

Sharon looked gorgous, but did not think much of the plaid blouse!!

Victoria was beautiful in the simple top and loved her hair.

Fen & Summer were both adorable little bundles

My absolute favorite of the day was a dead Sheila -- I was thinking "ding, dong, the witch is dead"!!!!!

#164   2007/02/09 05:15PM
    nyaccent

Quote Kizim: Love you NY, where is our girl Lestress... miss her lots if you happen to chat with her... I havent noticed her around lately since the helmet days...Anyhow

Amber - what was with her short sleeve top and then was wearing something like arm warmers to match.... YES they are arm warmers... This is the new trend, but I remember this from a few years back... a Paris Hilton thing... but she looked nice in the soft pink.
    Cane - looked a little desheveled Ok on the following episode he looks even hotter than hot, you have to tape this next episode for future reference.

Kevin - is getting that unshaven look, I guess cause he is upset about Jana missing and can't bring himself to shave. Poor thing he is.

Sharon - looked great with her hair up...same outfit as yesterday..didn't care to much for her top. Sharon is stunning... but that black and white top is dam ugly...

Victoria looked really nice and so did Brad. Brad always looks fantastic... I love the roman soldier look... he is so good looking.

Colleen - I didn't care for that black shirt she was wearing. It may have been better if she didn't have that necklace with it. She looks good though in anything they put her in. Shes just beautiful.

Phyllis didn't look that bad in the outfit Sheila had picked for her. This outfit looked like something she picked up at Dollar Store... for Bargain Hunters... (yah I know we all go there sometimes..)

Sheila looked GREAT DEAD!!! YAH She looked beautiful wearing a body bag...

Love you NY see you next time...

Love you too - you are too funny!

#165   2007/02/09 05:16PM
    nyaccent

Now that we are all back..Where is Seattle?

#166   2007/02/09 05:36PM
    online_mn

2/9/07

Amber - Looked hot but the arm warmers looked kinda dorky. She looks better with straight hair and light on the makeup.

Cane/Kevin/Daniel/Adrian - Look like bums with the morning hair and whiskers. Do girls really like that look???

Jill - Her hair does look like a blind person cut it. It's uneven and unkept. There has to be a better hairdo than that for her.

Colleen - Looks good, but when does she have the time to go to the beauty saloon every day?

Paul - has the best casual look wearing jeans.

Sheilia - that blood stain looked marvelous on her sweater!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/12 06:32PM
    #167   2007/02/12 11:23AM
    seattlejannafan

Quote nyaccent: Now that we are all back..Where is Seattle?
    Hey NYaccent, im here !!! Sorry but i took Thursday and Friday off, personal reasons. But I am back. Im getting better every day, but Valentines Day will be rough. I will survive though.

#168   2007/02/12 11:45AM
    seattlejannafan

FOR MONDAY FEB.12,2007:

AMBER was my best for the day...wow !! Love her white curly hair as usual, and her lipcolor wasnt too bad. Her top was form revealing and very sexy, and what I say about those blue jeans !! The scarf was beautiful as well !!

LAUREN...Okay I think we found her color...definitely purple. I love the light purple top !!! Her amber hair always bring out her best features !!!

COLLEEN...her hair was so nice, and her makeup is always well done. Her earrings were nice too. Lets face it, Colleen is one very beautiful woman...

JILL....I cant get past the haircut, sorry.....

ESTHER...was actually really lovely in blue today, and her hair was nice as well. They dont show her nearly enough, i wish she would get more storyline.

Thats all who caught my eye today. Im hoping their will be more to talk about Tuesday, im just getting warmed up !!!
    I love you all and have a Happy Valentines Day Wednesday !

#169   2007/02/12 12:13PM
    suegery

One thing about Colleen I dislike is that she wears the same clothes for days.

As for her hair and make-up she, does look like she's out of the hairdresser each time she's on the show, even in bed with the proffff.....

#170   2007/02/12 03:08PM
    YandR Lauren...

Colleen- Looked really nice today especially her hair!

Amber- Outfit was really cute! Hair looks really nice curled!

Esther- Looked nice in regular clothes instead of a uniform!

Lauren- Cute outfit!

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list