List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007

Started by seattlejannafan at 2006/12/31 06:56PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 03:15PM, Views: 7136, Replies: 236
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2007/02/06 06:02PM
    Re: OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007
    nyaccent

Well Pheila is going to have her and Phyllis dressed the same.....ugly outfits..

She did say they were from last year...so Pheila had this all planned out for a long time.

#152   2007/02/07 01:05PM
    seattlejannafan

FOR WEDNESDAY FEB.7:

JILL....as usual, a bad haircut...un-appealing jewelry and a "so-so" blouse...couldnt have been more "blah" if she tried

AMBER...nice, i love women in black clothing, i have always loved her curly blonde hair, and the different shade of lipstick was a real plus, she did bright-red to death.

COLLEEN...as usual the hair, makeup and earrings were fantastic, and i loved her black revealing dress...

SHARON...is it me or is she just plain un-noticeable? Her hair is always the same, and even the outfits dont make her stand out....

VICTORIA...quite easily the best of the day, always stunningly beautiful, i love her hair in a ponytail/bun, and her earrings are very nice. The lip color stands out too, and her form revealing black dress put it over the top !!

THATS all for today, and thanks again Gommie for the pic of my lovely Janna !! Your the best sweetie !

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/07 01:06PM
    #153   2007/02/07 01:09PM
    seattlejannafan

WHILE im on the subject, ive been back 3 days and have'nt seen my best freinds (who i need right now)...you best all start posting again !! I need all of you more than ever ! hint-hint Heart and Soul, Gommie and lestress....where are you? I saw Shopgirl, so she's excused !!

#154   2007/02/07 01:19PM
    heart and soul

AMber was pretty with her hair and I love the color of lipstick--very becoming on her!
    Colleen-very pretty in her black and I think she is becoming more beautiful as each day passes; although I haven't watched for a few days.
    Sharon-Would like for her to wear her hair some way except straight and unkept look, she is so beautiful to not have a beautiful hairstyle. I know this may be the style on younger women.
    Jill- like her style. SJF-This hairstyle is a current and up to date called" bedhair" really fitting for "our soap" don't you agree? She is a beautiful lady.
    all of the guys looked great!
    Vicki- very pretty and casual! Love the ponytail as well!
    SJF- Sorry that Janna is not here! I will miss her as well! She was really a cutie! Are you going to keep her picture on your site? I hope so! So glad you are back with us!

#155   2007/02/07 03:18PM
    YandR Lauren...

Amber looked nice today- Cute outfit!

#156   2007/02/07 03:23PM
    Tadembay

Sharon and Dru win bst dress in my opinion.
    Victoria has style before she married Brad.
    I Love Colleen and Jill's jewelry.
    Mr. Kim is also looking pretty sharp.
    I don't know what to say about Lily and Gloria.

#157   2007/02/07 03:56PM
    shopgirl

Wednesday --

Once again quite a few of the same outfits!

Gosh Seattle....gotta disagree with a couple of your observations though

Today on the show I watched Amber was in kind of a lavender top, short sleeved -- but then it had these kind of arm band things down to her wrists???? Straaaaange!! I do think her hair and makeup looked better though.

The other area is about Jill's hair..........I think it is a great cut for her. She is a mature woman and she dresses and grooms herself for her age.

Now........we can totally agree on how lovely Victoria looked, she is a beauty. Also, Sharon could do better, she is drop dead gorgous...so I know they can do better! Maybe once she starts modeling they will GLAM her up more

That's all for today!!!

#158   2007/02/08 09:09PM
    heart and soul

Thursday 02-08-07
    Bringing this to page one.

Everyone about the same. Shelia and Phyliss had ugly tops. I like the black on Phyliss better.

Babies were adorable in their PJs.
    SJF--Hi

#159   2007/02/09 12:19PM
    heart and soul

This keeps getting lost. where is SJF? I need some help her e!

#160   2007/02/09 01:03PM
    nyaccent

Friday ----

Amber - what was with her short sleeve top and then was wearing something like arm warmers to match....

Cane - looked a little desheveled

Kevin - is getting that unshaven look, I guess cause he is upset about Jana missing and can't bring himself to shave

Paul - looked really handsome in his black jacket

Maggie - looked washed out in her hospital whites

Sharon - looked great with her hair up...same outfit as yesterday..didn't care to much for her top

Nikki - I really liked her in that outfit...the color looked good on her

Victoria looked really nice and so did Brad

Victor looked like Victor

Lauren looked nice for someone whose baby was kidnapped

Gloria looked nice in her blue turtleneck top

Bardwell looked good

Colleen - I didn't care for that black shirt she was wearing. It may have been better if she didn't have that necklace with it. She looks good though in anything they put her in.

Adrian looked good.

Phyllis didn't look that bad in the outfit Sheila had picked for her

Sheila looked GREAT DEAD!!!

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list