List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007

Started by seattlejannafan at 2006/12/31 06:56PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 03:15PM, Views: 6956, Replies: 236
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/31 06:56PM
    OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007
    seattlejannafan

:) HELLO EVERYONE !!! This will officially kick off our 2nd year of BAD BOWS and BAD JEWELRY thread, which opens here Jan.1,2007. NYAccent gave me permission to start a 2007 thread, so i hope you all find this ! Remember, everyone is welcome, feel free to join our freinds here, they are THE BEST, and please, we will not tolerate any personal attacks. Have fun here everyone !

#2   2006/12/31 07:25PM
    Re: OFFICIAL BAD BOWS & BAD JEWELRY THREAD 2007
    shopgirl

Thanks Seattle for getting our new year off and rolling!! I hope the 2007 fashions in GC give us a whole lot to talk about.

#3   2006/12/31 08:44PM
    nyaccent

Thanks for starting the 2006 thread and now the 2007 thread......I hope the new years fashions are better than last years! By the way welcome back and Happy New Year to you Seattle and all!!!!!!

#4   2006/12/31 10:43PM
    heart and soul

Happy New Year Seatttle! Love your postings! Welcome back , missed you!
    In case you didn't get to see her, Janna looked wonderful at the New Year's Party, no streadks and just a beautiful young woman!

#5   2007/01/01 03:10PM
    Kizim

Amber was bad today because she was showing up in public with last nights gear and make up, that is one cheap dame. I think Lauren needs a nice fitted Puma track suit and should ditch the clearance rack left overs she is wearing lately. Again I am hopping that Jill stops shopping for her jewellery at the dollar store. Nikki was beautiful today, I think her hair long is so sexy and the black ensemble was extremely hot. Colleen looked really pretty, funny enough I did my make-up the same today, I liked it... nice outfit also.

#6   2007/01/02 11:31AM
    lestress

amber was worst dressed in her brown towel.

Colleen always looks beautiful.

Adrian always looks unkempt even when he is dressed up.

Jill was wearing one of those "chain link run amok" (courtesy of shopgirl) necklaces. Is that the same one she has worn before or does she have several?

#7   2007/01/02 11:47AM
    shopgirl

First show of the new year....here we go!!

I thought Victoria looked really pretty in the black blouse and I like her hair pulled back!

Colleen was pretty, but thought her earrings were to big.

Amber -- living up to her nickname...Awful in the sheets, awful in the towel, and awful in the black dress

Katherine was very elegant in her suit.......but once again the return of the chain link fence necklaces. Even Jill had a small chain link on Lestress, I think they have a collection.

Guess that's it for today!!!!!!!!!!!

#8   2007/01/02 11:48AM
    lestress

Quote shopgirl: First show of the new year....here we go!!

I thought Victoria looked really pretty in the black blouse and I like her hair pulled back!

Colleen was pretty, but thought her earrings were to big.

Amber -- living up to her nickname...Awful in the sheets, awful in the towel, and awful in the black dress

Katherine was very elegant in her suit.......but once again the return of the chain link fence necklaces. Even Jill had a small chain link on Lestress, I think they have a collection.

Guess that's it for today!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Harry Winston and Bulgari's can rest easy................

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list