List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sorry-bout your luck! Colleen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sorry-bout your luck! Colleen

Started by sarasecret007 at 2008/09/20 01:10AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/20 09:47AM, Views: 282, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2008/09/20 01:10AM
    Sorry-bout your luck! Colleen
    sarasecret007

I'm not liking this Colleen at all. I know we have been posting on her alot lately but, it seems as though she is getting worse. Colleen get a life because you so dearly deserve that squeak. That outfit Daniel had was awful

#2   2008/09/20 08:53AM
    Re: Sorry-bout your luck! Colleen
    sarasecret007

ITA-this Billy Abbot thing is going to be funny.

#3   2008/09/20 09:01AM
    Missys soaps

As long Colleen keeps show her butt to us..this going to contuine to be hot Topic.I for one getting sick of this Chick..she needs to go back to or Stay in New York.

#4   2008/09/20 09:47AM
    seattlegirl

Colleen is throwing herself at Daniel and because she is having sex with him now she is developing feelings. Did you see Daniels face yesterday when the gallery owner said your boyfriends show is going to sell out or close to it. Daniel is thinking this will be a safe relationship and won't get hurt so he is pursuing it even thought his heart is with Amber. I really hope Daniel learns that Colleen asked her uncle Billy to keep Amber busy so she can have Daniel all to herself. I don't think Daniel is going to be okay without Amber in his life at all. I wonder if Daniel and Amber will still be working at Restless Style together. I would love for Liam to send flowers to Amber and he can see that he hasn't treated Amber very good. Liam can show Daniel how to make that person feel the glo and he can try and get Amber back.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list