List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Something Billy Said...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Something Billy Said...

Started by RememberToBreathe at 2008/09/19 02:36PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/19 10:19PM, Views: 835, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2008/09/19 02:36PM
    Something Billy Said...SPOILER ALERT!
    RememberToBr...

when billy was talking to colleen in the room at the show, he mentioned some model from back home who he was seeing and then she got all "clingy" and "fatal attraction" on him.....was he talking about chloe?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/19 02:41PM
    #2   2008/09/19 02:38PM
    Re: Something Billy Said...
    bubble303

Hi RemembertoBreathe...

this happened on today's canadian show...we get the show a day earlier so this thread should have been marked as a spoiler

#3   2008/09/19 02:43PM
    RememberToBr...

im sorry im a lil new at this...

#4   2008/09/19 02:45PM
    bubble303

It's ok

Welcome to the boards. I hope you have a great time here...

#5   2008/09/19 02:54PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote bubble303: Hi RemembertoBreathe...

this happened on today's canadian show...we get the show a day earlier so this thread should have been marked as a spoiler

Bubbz - make a new spoiler thread on this - i wanna know what she meant! who was Billy talking about??? What model? i was thinking he may be talking about Chloe aka 'clingy' & 'fatal attraction' LOL

#6   2008/09/19 02:59PM
    youngesoapwa...

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote bubble303: Hi RemembertoBreathe...

Bubbz - make a new spoiler thread on this - i wanna know what she meant! who was Billy talking about??? What model? i was thinking he may be talking about Chloe aka 'clingy' & 'fatal attraction' LOL

he didnt say what model he was just talking to colleen in what looked like a back room

#7   2008/09/19 09:17PM
    Nubien

Canada see's Y&R a day before we do..What they saw today, we will see on 09/22..I have been to their website to get the low down on the upcoming episodes. All I can say, it is going to be GOOD!!!

#8   2008/09/19 09:41PM
    grammyakin

Quote Nubien: Canada see's Y&R a day before we do..What they saw today, we will see on 09/22..I have been to their website to get the low down on the upcoming episodes. All I can say, it is going to be GOOD!!!

Nubien, how do you go to Canada's website?

#9   2008/09/19 09:52PM
    seattlegirl

Quote grammyakin:
    Quote Nubien: Canada see's Y&R a day before we do..What they saw today, we will see on 09/22..I have been to their website to get the low down on the upcoming episodes. All I can say, it is going to be GOOD!!!

If you go to cast list and pick a character that has a scene that day it will tell you the recap. So if you want to see what happens on the Monday US Show go to either Daniel,Amber,Billy, etc. name and it's there. Looks like it is going to be a great show Monday. Can't wait to see it!

#10   2008/09/19 10:19PM
    buckeye52

Quote grammyakin:

Here's the website

www.young-restless.com/spoiler.html

I found it by googling young and the restless/Canada
    Click on tonis spoilers and it should get you there

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list