List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What in the hell is on Daniel's head!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What in the hell is on Daniel's head!!

Started by Kristi07 at 2008/09/19 09:12AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/20 04:18AM, Views: 2521, Replies: 80
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2008/09/19 05:52PM
    Re: What in the hell is on Daniel's head!!
    bestlurker

I'm still laughing. What a difference a day make.

#72   2008/09/19 05:56PM
    ILuvNY

Who in the hell would ever believe that his sketches would sell in NY? First of all, I see better art work at the high school where I teach from 16 year olds~secondly, the NY market is so tight, no one who has been "sketching" for a short time would ever get a show like that.
    I hope to God that MG was ticked at having to dress like that~was that suppose to be the "NY artsy" look?

#73   2008/09/19 06:00PM
    bestlurker

You mean that's not the trend in NY right now?

#74   2008/09/19 06:05PM
    ILuvNY

Quote bestlurker: You mean that's not the trend in NY right now?

LOL....not in a couple of decades!!!!!

#75   2008/09/19 06:11PM
    Nubien

The hat looked like it was to small for his head...I was waiting for him to come out with his long horn to blow and start saying, "Riccola"...

#76   2008/09/19 06:11PM
    colormebadd

Quote Kristi07: OMG! Todays US episode showed Daniel in NY and he had an atrocious looking hat on his head!! Please tell me this is not the new style!! I just can't stop laughing. Somebody please call Qu&#r Eye for the Straight Guy!!

I was saying a couple of weeks ago that he looked so feminine and that's so messed up because he was so attractive when he first came on the show. Today he looked like Charlie Chaplin or Laurel from the Laurel and Hardy. He looked absolutely ridiculous wasn't a good look for him at all. Well we all live in a new time different day and the wardrobe, hairstylist departments and etc. etc. etc are filled with a totally new generation from which some of us folks are used to back in the day and some things just aren't and will never be the same. Change is good but I draw the line when good looking males start looking like females unless they are playing a certain type of character, for which I could totally understand. Sorry.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/19 06:24PM
    #77   2008/09/19 07:06PM
    cafn8d

That outfit of Daniel's was just ridiculous. The only thing missing from that beanie on his head was a little propeller...

#78   2008/09/19 07:08PM
    cafn8d

Quote Nubien: The hat looked like it was to small for his head...I was waiting for him to come out with his long horn to blow and start saying, "Riccola"...

RIIIIII.......COLAAAAAAA..... blowing on one of those great big horns...

ROTFLMAOPIMP!

#79   2008/09/19 08:52PM
    Old and tired

Wow that was not a good look. It reminded of my son when he was 8 and 9 years old he would always raise money for the jog-a-thon at school. He would get to go to a restaraunt in a limo. He always had a suit and hat. The limo driver would high five him and tell him he liked his hat. I think my boy pulled it off alittle better.

#80   2008/09/19 10:05PM
    Jondoc

Quote ILuvNY: Who in the hell would ever believe that his sketches would sell in NY? First of all, I see better art work at the high school where I teach from 16 year olds~secondly, the NY market is so tight, no one who has been "sketching" for a short time would ever get a show like that.
    I hope to God that MG was ticked at having to dress like that~was that suppose to be the "NY artsy" look?

Ditto!
    Took a double take at the tube. Couldn't believe my eyes at the horrid outfit for his opening... just had the best laugh I've had in a long time! HAHAHAHAHA....

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list