List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What in the hell is on Daniel's head!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What in the hell is on Daniel's head!!

Started by Kristi07 at 2008/09/19 09:12AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/20 04:18AM, Views: 2445, Replies: 80
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #61   2008/09/19 11:22AM
    Re: What in the hell is on Daniel's head!!
    Kristi07

I think I'm gonna watch it again so I can laugh some more!! WooHoo Daniel--looks like his suit was supposed to be for Fenn. Hope Amber doesn't get him "alert" down there..Gonna look like a mini coat rack!!

#62   2008/09/19 11:24AM
    yrjazy

Jenn, you got Pretty in Pink in your DVD collection? don't lie...

ok, for real, that art show musta a been the weirdest crap in the world. There you have Daniel in 80s redux... with his ex wife, ex GF & current GF all looking at half nude sketches of each other. wtf

#63   2008/09/19 11:24AM
    Snizzle

Quote Kristi07: I think I'm gonna watch it again so I can laugh some more!! WooHoo Daniel--looks like his suit was supposed to be for Fenn. Hope Amber doesn't get him "alert" down there..Gonna look like a mini coat rack!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MINI COAT RACK LMAOOOOOOOOOOo or maybe he got them tighty whiteys on and it'll just SNAP LMOAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/19 11:25AM
    #64   2008/09/19 11:26AM
    Kristi07

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote Kristi07: I think I'm gonna watch it again so I can laugh some more!! WooHoo Daniel--looks like his suit was supposed to be for Fenn. Hope Amber doesn't get him "alert" down there..Gonna look like a mini coat rack!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MINI COAT RACK LMAOOOOOOOOOOo or maybe he got them tighty whiteys on and it'll just SNAP LMOAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hell he prob going commando

#65   2008/09/19 11:26AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Snizzle:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dang boy looked like a grub!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/19 11:42AM
    #66   2008/09/19 11:28AM
    Snizzle

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@grub lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo which link girl? the one of boy george aka daniel in ten years?

#67   2008/09/19 11:31AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Snizzle: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@grub lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo which link girl? the one of boy george aka daniel in ten years?

Dang that sad......Boy George is "hurtin". LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO''

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/19 11:42AM
    #68   2008/09/19 11:46AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote yrjazy: Jenn, you got Pretty in Pink in your DVD collection? don't lie...

ok, for real, that art show musta a been the weirdest crap in the world. There you have Daniel in 80s redux... with his ex wife, ex GF & current GF all looking at half nude sketches of each other. wtf

LOL - I love those 80's movies~

#69   2008/09/19 11:58AM
    Missys soaps

And Diry Dancing that should be perfect movie for Danny boy and Trampoleen LMASOOOOOOOF

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/19 11:58AM
    #70   2008/09/19 01:58PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

~Bump~

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list