List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What in the hell is on Daniel's head!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What in the hell is on Daniel's head!!

Started by Kristi07 at 2008/09/19 09:12AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/20 04:18AM, Views: 2527, Replies: 80
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2008/09/19 10:57AM
    Re: What in the hell is on Daniel's head!!
    Snizzle

This one is/was awesome.....my damn sides still hurt lmao

#52   2008/09/19 10:59AM
    seattlegirl

I can't wait to see what he is wearing. I am cracking up with all of your descriptions. Now Boy George songs will be running through my head when he is on The lyrics did you really want to hurt me, did you really want to make me cry is a perfect fit for Amber and Daniel.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised by Daniels fashion sense...look at some of his moms tastes in clothes (ex) that dress she wore the other day is a perfect example of that).

#53   2008/09/19 11:10AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

WTH? Is that NEON GREEN on his sneakers?? oooooookkkkkk stoppppp this is too much! he looks ridiculous - This look doesnt work for him - A form fitting suit he could have pulled off - but not these pieces -

#54   2008/09/19 11:12AM
    Missys soaps

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: WTH? Is that NEON GREEN on his sneakers?? oooooookkkkkk stoppppp this is too much! he looks ridiculous - This look doesnt work for him - A form fitting suit he could have pulled off - but not these pieces -

That is good one Jenn..now can't stop laughing..my side hurt now! LMASOOOOOOOOOF here

#55   2008/09/19 11:15AM
    Snizzle

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: WTH? Is that NEON GREEN on his sneakers?? oooooookkkkkk stoppppp this is too much! he looks ridiculous - This look doesnt work for him - A form fitting suit he could have pulled off - but not these pieces -

bwahahahahha I didnt even see the neon green LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#56   2008/09/19 11:18AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

ROFLMAO

~~Amber just walked in! haha Holleen!

#57   2008/09/19 11:20AM
    bestlurker

Yeah, great couple they are, Holleen and Halloween.

#58   2008/09/19 11:21AM
    seattlegirl

LMAO on the green shoelaces. Next we will have the s/l of his dad danny going on tour with NKOTB and Daniel will be touring with them helping them bring back their look. The show just came on and I can't help but just keep laughing.

#59   2008/09/19 11:21AM
    SndrElkins

LOL maybe halloween is comin' early

#60   2008/09/19 11:21AM
    Snizzle

Quote seattlegirl: LMAO on the green shoelaces. Next we will have the s/l of his dad danny going on tour with NKOTB and Daniel will be touring with them helping them bring back their look. The show just came on and I can't help but just keep laughing.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@GREEN SHOELACES LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bwahahahahhahhahahaha

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list