List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Bring back Davetta Sherwood and Lindsay F!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring back Davetta Sherwood and Lindsay F!

Started by crystalann at 2008/09/18 10:49PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/20 12:58AM, Views: 1281, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2008/09/19 11:20AM
    Re: Bring back Davetta Sherwood and Lindsay F!
    sutherngirl

Quote LovinSoaps: It might be cool to get over it. The actress that is playing lily is the original lily and she is doing a good job. It's what the writers write that makes her character look weak, not the actress. Just my opinion but if these actors come on this site, do they need to read they should be fired?

ITA!!

#22   2008/09/19 11:21AM
    sutherngirl

Quote tamxxx:
    Quote calliope: I like this Colleen. She seems perfect to be Brad's daughter. Smiling on the outside and planning on the inside. She's pretty and a good actress.

I totally agree she is just like Brad's daughter can be mean but can be a sweetie too!. good combination also she is very pretty.

If TS wasn't in the role i would want Lyndsy Fonseca. Didnt care for Adrianne's version at all. But Lyndsy is doing biggger stuff now so she would never want to come back to Y&R since she is Desperate housewives.

I dont care for Davetta Sherwood.
    I LOVE Christel Khalil version because she is classy and beautiful too.

ITA!

#23   2008/09/19 05:21PM
    crystalann

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote LovinSoaps: It might be cool to get over it. The actress that is playing lily is the original lily and she is doing a good job. It's what the writers write that makes her character look weak, not the actress. Just my opinion but if these actors come on this site, do they need to read they should be fired?

I agree. It's really rude.

BTW, I never said that they should be fired. For all I know or anybody knows, OldNu Lily can just hop up and leave like she did before. If that were to happen it would be a good idea to bring back DS. This site allows anyone including ME to come on here and state their opinions. Anyone who doesn't like it can go to another website. Now you can really call me rude!

#24   2008/09/20 12:53AM
    Jimi

[quote]Quote LovinSoaps: It might be cool to get over it. The actress that is playing lily is the original lily and she is doing a good job. It's what the writers write that makes her character look weak, not the actress. Just my opinion but if these actors come on this site, do they need to read they should be fired?[/quote]

[quote] I love Lily. CK does a fantastic job. You're right
    she's only reading what the writers give her. DS was too
    much like Dru. Drama Queen!!!! Get's old real soon! [quote]
    CK FOREVER!!!

#25   2008/09/20 12:57AM
    Jimi

[quote]Quote calliope: I like this Colleen. She seems perfect to be Brad's daughter. Smiling on the outside and planning on the inside. She's pretty and a good actress.

[quote] I totally agree with you. This Colleen is great!
    [quote]

#26   2008/09/20 12:58AM
    Jimi

[quote]Quote tamxxx: [quote]Quote calliope: I like this Colleen. She seems perfect to be Brad's daughter. Smiling on the outside and planning on the inside. She's pretty and a good actress.[/quote]

I totally agree she is just like Brad's daughter can be mean but can be a sweetie too!. good combination also she is very pretty.

If TS wasn't in the role i would want Lyndsy Fonseca. Didnt care for Adrianne's version at all. But Lyndsy is doing biggger stuff now so she would never want to come back to Y&R since she is Desperate housewives.

I dont care for Davetta Sherwood.
    I LOVE Christel Khalil version because she is classy and beautiful too.[/quote]

[quote] You are so RIGHT ON!! CK FOREVER!!![quote]

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list