List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Bring back Davetta Sherwood and Lindsay F!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring back Davetta Sherwood and Lindsay F!

Started by crystalann at 2008/09/18 10:49PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/20 12:58AM, Views: 1333, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/09/19 08:14AM
    Re: Bring back Davetta Sherwood and Lindsay F!
    Kristi07

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote LovinSoaps: It might be cool to get over it. The actress that is playing lily is the original lily and she is doing a good job. It's what the writers write that makes her character look weak, not the actress. Just my opinion but if these actors come on this site, do they need to read they should be fired?

I agree. It's really rude.

They are in the entertainment industry. If they can't take criticism with a grain of salt then they are in the wrong line of work.

#12   2008/09/19 08:16AM
    Snizzle

no doubt...but i'll say it again DS is my fav version of lily....nothing wrong with saying that *shrugs*

#13   2008/09/19 08:21AM
    Kristi07

I do love DS better also. LF was good too but she was a good younger version of Colleen. The HOleen now is just a biotch and a skank..Hate her!!

#14   2008/09/19 08:24AM
    Missys soaps

Not really the writer fault if Lily is boring the actress who makes it boring..she needs the passion in her acting just VR did as Dru...and this one is playing Lily don't have that passion..she makes me go to sleep with her acting.

#15   2008/09/19 08:28AM
    emesse

I prefered LF, but I am ok with TS portraying Colleen now and I actually prefer CK than DS for Lily. JMO

#16   2008/09/19 08:30AM
    ratty822

If the character of Colleen is going to continue to be such a bytch, leave her as TS. Otherwise I would prefer LF, she was always my favorite colleen.

#17   2008/09/19 08:34AM
    Missys soaps

I do not like this current Colleen she making Colleen in to Trampoleen.If they recast again with Colleen prefer LF have bring the real Colleen back the way she was..be more classy young women..then one who play her name TS making character who lives in white trash trailer park

#18   2008/09/19 08:35AM
    richalan

Quote crystalann: OldNu Lily just isn't as exciting as when Davetta Sherwoood took over the role. She had spunk and was her mother's daughter to the tee. I don't think DS and Cane would have chemistry, but her and Daniel were off the chain. I like Amber too though, so I guess they could fight over him. Lindsay was the best Colleen. The Colleen they have on the show is a pretty girl but I would just rather Lindsay F in the role she originated. I used to like the Colleen character but the writers are portraying her as a total you know what who only wants Daniel b/c she knows that it upsets Amber.

NO!!

#19   2008/09/19 09:16AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote LovinSoaps: It might be cool to get over it. The actress that is playing lily is the original lily and she is doing a good job. It's what the writers write that makes her character look weak, not the actress. Just my opinion but if these actors come on this site, do they need to read they should be fired?

I agree. It's really rude.

They are in the entertainment industry. If they can't take criticism with a grain of salt then they are in the wrong line of work.

Sure, I agree. TS is not my favourite either, but it's just to bring back these ladies, you gotta fire the others...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/19 09:17AM
    #20   2008/09/19 10:22AM
    MellyBelly

I agree and I said it before Davita Sherwood played Lily better than CK. I am sorry but she is so whiney. I have seen her in other projects Malcolm in The Middle and this other movie, I can't remember the name and she has no versatility as an actress.

DS had spunk and alot of that Dru persona.
    And you guys say that would be rude to fire her but they fired DS.

I liked the first Colleen and I have to say I like the Colleen now. I didn't care for the secon Colleen that they cast.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list