List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Bring back Davetta Sherwood and Lindsay F!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring back Davetta Sherwood and Lindsay F!

Started by crystalann at 2008/09/18 10:49PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/20 12:58AM, Views: 1353, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/09/18 10:49PM
    Bring back Davetta Sherwood and Lindsay F!
    crystalann

OldNu Lily just isn't as exciting as when Davetta Sherwoood took over the role. She had spunk and was her mother's daughter to the tee. I don't think DS and Cane would have chemistry, but her and Daniel were off the chain. I like Amber too though, so I guess they could fight over him. Lindsay was the best Colleen. The Colleen they have on the show is a pretty girl but I would just rather Lindsay F in the role she originated. I used to like the Colleen character but the writers are portraying her as a total you know what who only wants Daniel b/c she knows that it upsets Amber.

#2   2008/09/19 05:58AM
    Re: Bring back Davetta Sherwood and Lindsay F!
    LovinSoaps

It might be cool to get over it. The actress that is playing lily is the original lily and she is doing a good job. It's what the writers write that makes her character look weak, not the actress. Just my opinion but if these actors come on this site, do they need to read they should be fired?

#3   2008/09/19 06:04AM
    El Pollo Loco

Quote LovinSoaps: It might be cool to get over it. The actress that is playing lily is the original lily and she is doing a good job. It's what the writers write that makes her character look weak, not the actress. Just my opinion but if these actors come on this site, do they need to read they should be fired?

ITA with your post totally

#4   2008/09/19 07:00AM
    calliope

I like this Colleen. She seems perfect to be Brad's daughter. Smiling on the outside and planning on the inside. She's pretty and a good actress.

#5   2008/09/19 07:18AM
    tamxxx

Quote calliope: I like this Colleen. She seems perfect to be Brad's daughter. Smiling on the outside and planning on the inside. She's pretty and a good actress.

I totally agree she is just like Brad's daughter can be mean but can be a sweetie too!. good combination also she is very pretty.

If TS wasn't in the role i would want Lyndsy Fonseca. Didnt care for Adrianne's version at all. But Lyndsy is doing biggger stuff now so she would never want to come back to Y&R since she is Desperate housewives.

I dont care for Davetta Sherwood.
    I LOVE Christel Khalil version because she is classy and beautiful too.

#6   2008/09/19 07:41AM
    Snizzle

Quote crystalann: OldNu Lily just isn't as exciting as when Davetta Sherwoood took over the role. She had spunk and was her mother's daughter to the tee. I don't think DS and Cane would have chemistry, but her and Daniel were off the chain. I like Amber too though, so I guess they could fight over him. Lindsay was the best Colleen. The Colleen they have on the show is a pretty girl but I would just rather Lindsay F in the role she originated. I used to like the Colleen character but the writers are portraying her as a total you know what who only wants Daniel b/c she knows that it upsets Amber.

LF and DS were my fav of the Lily and colleen characters.

#7   2008/09/19 07:44AM
    oilersfan11

I say please dont bring her back. when she left i thought thank you s much.the one they have is the original lily and she is much better.

#8   2008/09/19 07:45AM
    Eppy

If you were to bring them back, where who you put them. Other people already have the job.

#9   2008/09/19 07:53AM
    tamxxx

Quote Eppy: If you were to bring them back, where who you put them. Other people already have the job.

Exactly! its not about who you like its about that other people already have the job.

#10   2008/09/19 08:09AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote LovinSoaps: It might be cool to get over it. The actress that is playing lily is the original lily and she is doing a good job. It's what the writers write that makes her character look weak, not the actress. Just my opinion but if these actors come on this site, do they need to read they should be fired?

I agree. It's really rude.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list