List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane & Lily are so stupid!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane & Lily are so stupid!!!!!!!

Started by GCAC1122 at 2008/09/18 05:30AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/20 01:12AM, Views: 479, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2008/09/18 05:30AM
    Cane & Lily are so stupid!!!!!!!
    GCAC1122

Cane is about the dumbest guy ever Cane is just stupid. He and Lily are both stupid. I can't believe that they would let Chloe pull one over on them. I think they deserve whatever they get from Chloe

#2   2008/09/18 05:42AM
    Re: Cane & Lily are so stupid!!!!!!!
    BabygirlAH

Agree. I don't even watch them anymore. The whole things is stupid.

#3   2008/09/18 08:34AM
    Charme

Quote GCAC1122: Cane is about the dumbest guy ever Cane is just stupid. He and Lily are both stupid. I can't believe that they would let Chloe pull one over on them. I think they deserve whatever they get from Chloe

No what you should say is that they're being written in a stupid manner. The characters can only be as good as the words they're given, along with acting skills.

#4   2008/09/18 08:51PM
    Auntirhee

:] Thank you Charme, Cane and lily are portraying naive characters. Everyone knows that what is going on in the story line is anything but reality. They are such a beautiful couple to me, a perfect match. They just look good together. Its the script that makes them the way they are in the soap. And its just a soap. So bashing them is not going to change what has been written. Those that want to and are interested will just have to ride the storm and until its over. At that time things will change for the better. Hopefully, and in the real world, I believe anger and hurt would be present, but not a marriage. It just does not happen in this day and time.

#5   2008/09/19 09:05AM
    Pynklipz

I'm annoyed about the writers not explaining HOW the DNA test came back 'not excluding Cane' since it was such a reputable company...seems unrealistic and an outright turn off of the characters...I didn't mind Chloe's sarcasm until they turned on this idiotic 'plot'...that should've blown up in her face immediately...

#6   2008/09/19 09:07AM
    Pynklipz

immediately...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/19 09:07AM
    #7   2008/09/19 09:07AM
    emesse

Quote Pynklipz: I'm annoyed about the writers not explaining HOW the DNA test came back 'not excluding Cane' since it was such a reputable company...seems unrealistic and an outright turn off of the characters...I didn't mind Chloe's sarcasm until they turned on this idiotic 'plot'...that should've blown up in her face immediately...

********spoiler********

Cane couldn't be excluded as the father, because his half-brother Billy is the father of Chloe's child.

As for Lame, I find them completely and utterly boring.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/19 09:13AM
    #8   2008/09/19 09:11AM
    Pynklipz

Wow...they pulled that one out of their yingyang...but it's still unrealistic because DNA can ABSOLUTELY determine paternity...Billy and Cane are half-brothers...even if they were full brothers (same mother and father), DNA would be able to eliminate the non-parent...who did they writers refer to for their 'explanation'...good try on their part but it doesn't make sense...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/19 09:12AM
    #9   2008/09/20 01:12AM
    Jimi

[quote]Quote GCAC1122: Cane is about the dumbest guy ever Cane is just stupid. He and Lily are both stupid. I can't believe that they would let Chloe pull one over on them. I think they deserve whatever they get from Chloe [/quote]

[quote] You're right. They have given Chloe all the power.
    They ARE SO WEAK. I've never seen anything like this. The
    writers have totally ruined these characters. I am so tired
    of ALL the players. [quote]

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list