List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon and nick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Sharon and nick

Started by camillabook at 2008/09/18 01:27AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/20 06:56AM, Views: 2509, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2008/09/19 12:14PM
    Re: Sharon and nick
    xx_Jenn_xx

WOW

My favorite "aka" is in da house - surprise surprise.

How in the hell did Nick's looks come into this discussion? Yeah he's good looking, sexy dimplez, nice smile, hot bod - but he is a DOG! matter of fact i called him an azzhole more than once this week! So what.. What does liking Snoop have to do with not liking Nick?

Snizz - u r so bad! "crotch to the tv" ?!!! ROFLMFAO~~~

CHEERS!

#42   2008/09/19 12:17PM
    Snizzle

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: WOW

How in the hell did Nick's looks come into this discussion? Yeah he's good looking, sexy dimplez, nice smile, hot bod - but he is a DOG! matter of fact i called him an azzhole more than once this week! So what.. What does liking Snoop have to do with not liking Nick?

CHEERS!

simple azz .... who knows why she is the way she is....and no telling what "personality" we commenting to...wack azz

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO crotch to Tv..yep i can see her doing that....obsessed self.

Puff Puff Pass )o0o0o0oo0o0o0o I'm out

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/19 12:18PM
    #43   2008/09/19 12:23PM
    Missys soaps

CHEERS!

Hey hey be nice about my Nick there ha ha

#44   2008/09/19 12:26PM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote YRFan21: I don't know when but it's sure they're gonna be back together. It's true love. Even Joshua Morrow would bet on that, that is what he said on "Ash the actor, interview part one!!! I can't wait to see it happen!!! I'm bored with him and Phyllis.

JM had that interveiw over a year ago. He also said the only die hard SHICK fans want a reunion. But if there is going to be a reunion it should be long and very hard fought or words to that affect. Translated, he doesn't want to go backward! JM is a totally happy camper with MS and now that the writing is really improving for them, so are most PHICK fans. Problems in the marriage? Heck yes, all marriages have problems. It's the way a couple deals with those problems that speaks volumes about their love and committment to each other. I love the communication between Nick and Phylis.

JM dont sign his own checks...it's not only the DIE HARD SHICK FANS...you know there are other fan bases out there right..just not PHICK AND SHICK....and who cares what he said over a year ago....this is now and in the future..he dont control the pen...

I'm pretty sure JM doesn't get paychecks anymore. That is so 19th century. LOL

But more to the point JM is an actor at Y&R not a slave. He is entitled to his opinion and he voiced it.

O please u knew what i meant...u and your century preaching..and guess what..this is a soap and changes of events will happen no matter WHAT....JM's interviews are scripted in gold....Like he is gonna actually say "i hate working with so and so "..o please....

The guy in the photo is your idea of a hot man, so we can see why you wouldnt be into Nick. Different strokes, for different folks. Pretty boys arent' your thing, that's fine.

Who the fck is talking about someone being HOT????? Nick's looks have nothing to do with it...if you wanna be SHALLOW that's your deal not mine...who gives a damn how someone looks....That doesnt make their attidue great....or there personality...Have you been watching Y&R and how Nick is...or just so damn busy putting your crotch to the TV when he is on? wtf is wrong with you..just because you are so damn obsessed and wanna slit your damn wrists that Phick could be ending....that's all you got to bring to the table is Nick's Looks??? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry but i dont like people because they are HOT or NOT.....Good Grief....Get a grip in your shallow pool

ROTHLMAO! FA SHEEEEEEEEEEZY! It's even funnier cause i keep hearing Snoop's voice saying the stuff.

#45   2008/09/19 12:27PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Missys soaps:

CHEERS!

LOL No he needs to be punished - well actually he is - he's married to Phylthy.....

#46   2008/09/19 12:34PM
    Missys soaps

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Missys soaps:

CHEERS!

LOL No he needs to be punished - well actually he is - he's married to Phylthy.....

That is a punished enough for him,,been with Red head,,let Sharon at him..he very handsome again...Red Head Bull made him looking like a dog...Sharon make him more Sexy again in the city of Love..Red Head can eat her heart out ha ha

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/19 12:35PM
    #47   2008/09/19 02:05PM
    delite33

Quote soapsgalore
    The guy in the photo is your idea of a hot man, so we can see why you wouldnt be into Nick. Different strokes, for different folks. Pretty boys arent' your thing, that's fine.
    I beg the differ!!! Snoop is hot as fiya and has this sexiness about him that JM wish he had.

#48   2008/09/19 06:32PM
    ethesaphylic...

Joshua Morrow is HAWT!!!
    ok anyways I think Sharon and Nick should NOT get back together. I know they have a history,and noah and cassie(whom I adored).... BUT Nick and Phyllis have a conection that Nick and Sharon do not.I'm sure lot's of shick fans would disagree.It's just the way I see it. Everytime I think of Shick it's the same things over and over again.Yes they had hard times and a fairytale wedding but that's the past and they should keep that in the past and move on.I want to see Sharon in a storyline that does not involve her relationships with Nick.Yes she is married to Jack and yes she was with Brad at one time but everytime it has to go back to Nick and I hate that............
    Nick and Phyllis have not had enough airtime by themselves and that makes me very frustrated. I understand they want drama but they don't have to get Shick together in order to do that. Especially the way this storyline is going I'm not going to be surprised if Shick do get back together but I still have a lot of hope that they don't mess things up with Nick and Phyllis because they are the BEST couple on that show for me and if they decide to break them up there making a huge mistake and that's going go to come back and bite them. As for Sharon even before Phick got together I didn't not dislike sharon, I didn't really care but I didn't hate her. But know especially after her 180 on not supporting Jack she is aggravating and even if I was not a Phick fan she still is aggravating. I hate the fact that she defended Jack about everything and then know suddenly she tells Nick of all people how she feels."Your no longer with him" it's that easy!!!!! and I agree with the way Phyllis and especially Jack is reacting to the letter Sharon wrote to Nick!! If I were Phyllis I would give Sharon a piece of my mind. Anyways I don't want them as in the writers to put Shick back together that's all..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/19 06:42PM
    #49   2008/09/20 06:56AM
    Chrissi (Admin)

I'm closing this thread so that the issues with it can die along with the thread.

My staff banned Snizzle for three days. She'll be back Monday. I banned soapsgalore, who will never return. I want you all to be aware that though Snizzle had obvious guideline infractions, I believe that people can aggravate any of us to our breaking point and that's why she's returning so quickly. Soapsgalore is all of these screen names and she has been here for about 2 years, on and off and it's enough. She's not welcome to the board again, because she only seems to come here to stir the pot for others. Everyone's just fine until she shows up. Adding new screen names is against the guidelines, but adding them just to pi ss others off is the work of a troll/spammer. We don't allow trolls on the boards.

lexluvbook
    delia45
    danada
    suzy22
    soapsgalore
    sybil717
    meghan2
    noveausky

So they're all gone, in order to protect the rest of you. If you notice someone that you think has another screen name, let us know.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list