List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon and nick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Sharon and nick

Started by camillabook at 2008/09/18 01:27AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/20 06:56AM, Views: 2671, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2008/09/19 10:33AM
    Re: Sharon and nick
    Kristi07

Why people think we fools here?? Some people have nothing else better to do. Damn I could a had a V8!!!

#32   2008/09/19 11:47AM
    Snizzle

Quote Kristi07: Why people think we fools here?? Some people have nothing else better to do. Damn I could a had a V8!!!

who knows and i'll take vodka

#33   2008/09/19 12:00PM
    Snizzle

Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote Kristi07: Why people think we fools here?? Some people have nothing else better to do. Damn I could a had a V8!!!

You should know! LOL

Yeah right..kristi isnt making posts about how the writers are slappin her in the face and threatening Y&R just because things are going her way...and quoting articles and JM SAYS AND MS SAYS AND JM SAYS AND MS SAYS..and letting her world end...THAT's YOU!!

AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA ....

#34   2008/09/19 12:01PM
    Snizzle

Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote YRFan21: I don't know when but it's sure they're gonna be back together. It's true love. Even Joshua Morrow would bet on that, that is what he said on "Ash the actor, interview part one!!! I can't wait to see it happen!!! I'm bored with him and Phyllis.

JM had that interveiw over a year ago. He also said the only die hard SHICK fans want a reunion. But if there is going to be a reunion it should be long and very hard fought or words to that affect. Translated, he doesn't want to go backward! JM is a totally happy camper with MS and now that the writing is really improving for them, so are most PHICK fans. Problems in the marriage? Heck yes, all marriages have problems. It's the way a couple deals with those problems that speaks volumes about their love and committment to each other. I love the communication between Nick and Phylis.

JM dont sign his own checks...it's not only the DIE HARD SHICK FANS...you know there are other fan bases out there right..just not PHICK AND SHICK....and who cares what he said over a year ago....this is now and in the future..he dont control the pen...

I'm pretty sure JM doesn't get paychecks anymore. That is so 19th century. LOL

But more to the point JM is an actor at Y&R not a slave. He is entitled to his opinion and he voiced it.

O please u knew what i meant...u and your century preaching..and guess what..this is a soap and changes of events will happen no matter WHAT....JM's interviews are scripted in gold....Like he is gonna actually say "i hate working with so and so "..o please....

The guy in the photo is your idea of a hot man, so we can see why you wouldnt be into Nick. Different strokes, for different folks. Pretty boys arent' your thing, that's fine.

Who the fck is talking about someone being HOT????? Nick's looks have nothing to do with it...if you wanna be SHALLOW that's your deal not mine...who gives a damn how someone looks....That doesnt make their attidue great....or there personality...Have you been watching Y&R and how Nick is...or just so damn busy putting your crotch to the TV when he is on? wtf is wrong with you..just because you are so damn obsessed and wanna slit your damn wrists that Phick could be ending....that's all you got to bring to the table is Nick's Looks??? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry but i dont like people because they are HOT or NOT.....Good Grief....Get a grip in your shallow pool

Well no one could accuse you of being shallow. LOL!!!

LOL!! LOL!! LOL!! Actually if u re read...i c alled you the shallow one u sad bitter obsessed BYTCH

#35   2008/09/19 12:01PM
    Missys soaps

Would perfer Drink Red wine in the City of Love with Man of my Dreams Nick

#36   2008/09/19 12:07PM
    Kristi07

Quote soapsgalore:

You should know! LOL

Really! well Yoda please enlighten me!! Since you are the end all be all of the Soap world! please be more specific with your posts here! What should I know? This I do know-you are ill obsessed and have nothing bettr to do with your time than criticize other posters and what they think! Maybe you need to look at your own reality and correct your issues before you spew your hatred in the wrondg direction!

#37   2008/09/19 12:09PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote soapsgalore:

You should know! LOL

Yeah right..kristi isnt making posts about how the writers are slappin her in the face and threatening Y&R just because things are going her way...and quoting articles and JM SAYS AND MS SAYS AND JM SAYS AND MS SAYS..and letting her world end...THAT's YOU!!

AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA ....

What...... I missed the latest News Alert

Dang another day another name....so what JM or MS say now

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/19 12:10PM
    #38   2008/09/19 12:11PM
    Collett

No!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it's not true. If they break him and Phyllis up okay, just don't put him and Sharon back together. They were so boring. Sharon doesn't know how to have fun, be playful like phyllis does. By the way I thought it was brilliant when they paired Nick and Phyllis together. Who would have ever thought it? It was fun while it lasted.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list