List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon and nick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Sharon and nick

Started by camillabook at 2008/09/18 01:27AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/20 06:56AM, Views: 2579, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2008/09/19 08:38AM
    Re: Sharon and nick
    crycry

Sharon and nick need to stay in the past where thier belong
    Sharon and Brad makes a good couple
    Phylis and Nick is a fun couple to watch and for me if or whenever the writers decide to bring Sharon and Nick back together i will stick to reading because i will no longer watch Y&R

#22   2008/09/19 09:47AM
    Snizzle

Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote YRFan21: I don't know when but it's sure they're gonna be back together. It's true love. Even Joshua Morrow would bet on that, that is what he said on "Ash the actor, interview part one!!! I can't wait to see it happen!!! I'm bored with him and Phyllis.

JM had that interveiw over a year ago. He also said the only die hard SHICK fans want a reunion. But if there is going to be a reunion it should be long and very hard fought or words to that affect. Translated, he doesn't want to go backward! JM is a totally happy camper with MS and now that the writing is really improving for them, so are most PHICK fans. Problems in the marriage? Heck yes, all marriages have problems. It's the way a couple deals with those problems that speaks volumes about their love and committment to each other. I love the communication between Nick and Phylis.

JM dont sign his own checks...it's not only the DIE HARD SHICK FANS...you know there are other fan bases out there right..just not PHICK AND SHICK....and who cares what he said over a year ago....this is now and in the future..he dont control the pen...

I'm pretty sure JM doesn't get paychecks anymore. That is so 19th century. LOL

But more to the point JM is an actor at Y&R not a slave. He is entitled to his opinion and he voiced it.

O please u knew what i meant...u and your century preaching..and guess what..this is a soap and changes of events will happen no matter WHAT....JM's interviews are scripted in gold....Like he is gonna actually say "i hate working with so and so "..o please....

#23   2008/09/19 09:57AM
    calliope

You are right Snizzle. Not everyone is either Shick or Phick. I'm not sure why anyone wants Nick but that's just me. nick & Phyllis are okay. Sharon & Nick are okay. Neither one is an epic love story of soul mates! I don't care if Phick comes apart but I don't want Shick again either. Sharon needs someone else. She and Brad look great together but I don't know if that's it. Anyway, not everyone is Phick or Shick so that makes it hard sometimes to post because if I mention Phyllis name in any capacity Shick fans jump in, even if it's not about Nick or Sharon at all. Same if Sharon's name is brought up, Phick fans do it.
    Sorry, I am rambling!!

#24   2008/09/19 09:59AM
    Snizzle

Quote calliope: You are right Snizzle. Not everyone is either Shick or Phick. I'm not sure why anyone wants Nick but that's just me. nick & Phyllis are okay. Sharon & Nick are okay. Neither one is an epic love story of soul mates! I don't care if Phick comes apart but I don't want Shick again either. Sharon needs someone else. She and Brad look great together but I don't know if that's it. Anyway, not everyone is Phick or Shick so that makes it hard sometimes to post because if I mention Phyllis name in any capacity Shick fans jump in, even if it's not about Nick or Sharon at all. Same if Sharon's name is brought up, Phick fans do it.
    Sorry, I am rambling!!

EXACTLY!!!! I rather see Nick dropped in an acid pit myself or something....and if one fan base is "ticked" what does it matter when others are happy LMAO
    I like phyllis too...but minus Nick..and im happy that Phick is comming to an end....Phick Shick whatever...just put Nick elsewhere LMAO

#25   2008/09/19 10:23AM
    Snizzle

Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote YRFan21: I don't know when but it's sure they're gonna be back together. It's true love. Even Joshua Morrow would bet on that, that is what he said on "Ash the actor, interview part one!!! I can't wait to see it happen!!! I'm bored with him and Phyllis.

JM had that interveiw over a year ago. He also said the only die hard SHICK fans want a reunion. But if there is going to be a reunion it should be long and very hard fought or words to that affect. Translated, he doesn't want to go backward! JM is a totally happy camper with MS and now that the writing is really improving for them, so are most PHICK fans. Problems in the marriage? Heck yes, all marriages have problems. It's the way a couple deals with those problems that speaks volumes about their love and committment to each other. I love the communication between Nick and Phylis.

JM dont sign his own checks...it's not only the DIE HARD SHICK FANS...you know there are other fan bases out there right..just not PHICK AND SHICK....and who cares what he said over a year ago....this is now and in the future..he dont control the pen...

But more to the point JM is an actor at Y&R not a slave. He is entitled to his opinion and he voiced it.

O please u knew what i meant...u and your century preaching..and guess what..this is a soap and changes of events will happen no matter WHAT....JM's interviews are scripted in gold....Like he is gonna actually say "i hate working with so and so "..o please....

The guy in the photo is your idea of a hot man, so we can see why you wouldnt be into Nick. Different strokes, for different folks. Pretty boys arent' your thing, that's fine.

Who the fck is talking about someone being HOT????? Nick's looks have nothing to do with it...if you wanna be SHALLOW that's your deal not mine...who gives a damn how someone looks....That doesnt make their attidue great....or there personality...Have you been watching Y&R and how Nick is...or just so damn busy putting your crotch to the TV when he is on? wtf is wrong with you..just because you are so damn obsessed and wanna slit your damn wrists that Phick could be ending....that's all you got to bring to the table is Nick's Looks??? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry but i dont like people because they are HOT or NOT.....Good Grief....Get a grip in your shallow pool

#26   2008/09/19 10:25AM
    Snizzle

LMAOOOOOOOO@that guy in my AVI...good grief...and your cold hard PIG is what u consider hot?? FIGURES LMAO
    Snoop be getting folks all riled up LMAO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/19 10:26AM
    #27   2008/09/19 10:26AM
    Kristi07

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote soapsgalore:

The guy in the photo is your idea of a hot man, so we can see why you wouldnt be into Nick. Different strokes, for different folks. Pretty boys arent' your thing, that's fine.

Who the fck is talking about someone being HOT????? Nick's looks have nothing to do with it...if you wanna be SHALLOW that's your deal not mine...who gives a damn how someone looks....That doesnt make their attidue great....or there personality...Have you been watching Y&R and how Nick is...or just so damn busy putting your crotch to the TV when he is on? wtf is wrong with you..just because you are so damn obsessed and wanna slit your damn wrists that Phick could be ending....that's all you got to bring to the table is Nick's Looks??? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry but i dont like people because they are HOT or NOT.....Good Grief....Get a grip in your shallow pool

clap clap my girl!! let em have it sister!! Damn Ignorance is bliss for some!!

#28   2008/09/19 10:30AM
    Snizzle

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote soapsgalore:

clap clap my girl!! let em have it sister!! Damn Ignorance is bliss for some!!

NO crap man...people suppose to like Nick cuz they think he is so hot????? who gives a damn LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That AKA bytch is off her damn rocker anyways....sad azz..we all know who she is anyways....

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list