List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon and nick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Sharon and nick

Started by camillabook at 2008/09/18 01:27AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/20 06:56AM, Views: 2524, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2008/09/19 06:55AM
    Re: Sharon and nick
    soapyshelly

Soaps I do think there would be a battle for RS, its called a divorce agreement and I like Phyllis so I cant see her being the doormat Sharon was and just signing away everything I believe Nick would pay a high price for his infidelity .....Restless Style

#12   2008/09/19 06:59AM
    Allspice

Correct me if I am wrong, since I am just getting my info from the board, but I am sure Nick got the money to buy RS from a line of credit from Victor. Perhaps Victor would end up the owner.

#13   2008/09/19 07:02AM
    cptcabbie

Quote JustPeachy: maybe it's because I grew up watching the huge epic love story between Nick and Sharon since the 90s until Cassie's death. I have mentioned to other shick fans, had circumstances been different in the dissolve of their marriage perhaps I would be more open to Phick.

However, I cannot let go that their marriage broke up not because of lack of love but because of the grieving over a child's death. Nick was selfish and driven to destroy anything in his path for justice even so far as to go after Daniel.

Had Cassie not died and sent Nick/Sharon on the edge of their marriage, I do not believe he would have found Phyllis as a love match.

It was a drunken lusty night that eventually turned into a full blown affair. The selfishness of how Nick expected Sharon to deal with his infidelity as well as the child Phyllis was carrying was insane.

That scene in the office between Shick has to be one of the best scenes Sharon Case has done.

The point is that despite the status of Nick's relationship with Phyllis, the shadow of how they got together will always bother me. It bothers me that for them to have gotten together Cassie had to be dead, Nick had to be on this self-destructive mode, and that he had to steamroll everyone in his life.

Sharon and Nick have grown since their separation. I believe that getting them back together will be a boost, there are so few core couples left anymore on the show, it's almost unrecognizable.

I love the tenacity and fierceness of Jack and Phyllis together! They're perfect and devious! Nick and Sharon overcame so many obstacles to be together and they raised two children.

I think Jack's behavior about the ltter was stupid. As the viewers, we saw that she planned on tearing up the letter but shoved in the cushions at the last minute. She wasn't trying to hide anything, in fact she thought the intention of the letter was pointless after Nick yelled at her in the office.

I really would love to see Noah play matchmaker and help his folks get back together.

Phyllis deserves some flack and bad karma for how she messed up the relationship between Amber/Daniel.

Excellent Post. Couldn't have said it better. That's why I can't except this couple either, its how they got together. That's why I don't like this couple. had the gotten together anyother way, I probably would be a Phick fan, but I just don't understand how people can like the fact that a home was broken up by the death of a child. WTF!!!!

#14   2008/09/19 07:08AM
    KField

Quote JustPeachy: maybe it's because I grew up watching the huge epic love story between Nick and Sharon since the 90s until Cassie's death. I have mentioned to other shick fans, had circumstances been different in the dissolve of their marriage perhaps I would be more open to Phick.

However, I cannot let go that their marriage broke up not because of lack of love but because of the grieving over a child's death. Nick was selfish and driven to destroy anything in his path for justice even so far as to go after Daniel.

Had Cassie not died and sent Nick/Sharon on the edge of their marriage, I do not believe he would have found Phyllis as a love match.

It was a drunken lusty night that eventually turned into a full blown affair. The selfishness of how Nick expected Sharon to deal with his infidelity as well as the child Phyllis was carrying was insane.

That scene in the office between Shick has to be one of the best scenes Sharon Case has done.

The point is that despite the status of Nick's relationship with Phyllis, the shadow of how they got together will always bother me. It bothers me that for them to have gotten together Cassie had to be dead, Nick had to be on this self-destructive mode, and that he had to steamroll everyone in his life.

Sharon and Nick have grown since their separation. I believe that getting them back together will be a boost, there are so few core couples left anymore on the show, it's almost unrecognizable.

I love the tenacity and fierceness of Jack and Phyllis together! They're perfect and devious! Nick and Sharon overcame so many obstacles to be together and they raised two children.

I think Jack's behavior about the ltter was stupid. As the viewers, we saw that she planned on tearing up the letter but shoved in the cushions at the last minute. She wasn't trying to hide anything, in fact she thought the intention of the letter was pointless after Nick yelled at her in the office.

I really would love to see Noah play matchmaker and help his folks get back together.

Phyllis deserves some flack and bad karma for how she messed up the relationship between Amber/Daniel.

I couldn't agree more! Nicely put!!

#15   2008/09/19 08:05AM
    Snizzle

Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote YRFan21: I don't know when but it's sure they're gonna be back together. It's true love. Even Joshua Morrow would bet on that, that is what he said on "Ash the actor, interview part one!!! I can't wait to see it happen!!! I'm bored with him and Phyllis.

JM had that interveiw over a year ago. He also said the only die hard SHICK fans want a reunion. But if there is going to be a reunion it should be long and very hard fought or words to that affect. Translated, he doesn't want to go backward! JM is a totally happy camper with MS and now that the writing is really improving for them, so are most PHICK fans. Problems in the marriage? Heck yes, all marriages have problems. It's the way a couple deals with those problems that speaks volumes about their love and committment to each other. I love the communication between Nick and Phylis.

JM dont sign his own checks...it's not only the DIE HARD SHICK FANS...you know there are other fan bases out there right..just not PHICK AND SHICK....and who cares what he said over a year ago....this is now and in the future..he dont control the pen...

#16   2008/09/19 08:15AM
    trater

It might be interesting to see Nick and Sharon having some longing looks and almost kissing and their spouses catching some of the looks... just to throw in some drama!

#17   2008/09/19 08:19AM
    emesse

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote soapsgalore:
    Quote YRFan21: I don't know when but it's sure they're gonna be back together. It's true love. Even Joshua Morrow would bet on that, that is what he said on "Ash the actor, interview part one!!! I can't wait to see it happen!!! I'm bored with him and Phyllis.

JM had that interveiw over a year ago. He also said the only die hard SHICK fans want a reunion. But if there is going to be a reunion it should be long and very hard fought or words to that affect. Translated, he doesn't want to go backward! JM is a totally happy camper with MS and now that the writing is really improving for them, so are most PHICK fans. Problems in the marriage? Heck yes, all marriages have problems. It's the way a couple deals with those problems that speaks volumes about their love and committment to each other. I love the communication between Nick and Phylis.

JM dont sign his own checks...it's not only the DIE HARD SHICK FANS...you know there are other fan bases out there right..just not PHICK AND SHICK....and who cares what he said over a year ago....this is now and in the future..he dont control the pen...

You always crack me up Snizzle and again, you're right!

#18   2008/09/19 08:23AM
    Kristi07

If they had their own say then I think Cane should go to the writers and tell them he's tired of looking like a cry baby mommas boy all the time!! damn that boy needs some anti depressants or something!!

#19   2008/09/19 08:26AM
    Missys soaps

The Shicks in Paris gotta love it

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list