List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon and nick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Sharon and nick

Started by camillabook at 2008/09/18 01:27AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/20 06:56AM, Views: 2627, Replies: 48
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2008/09/18 01:27AM
    Sharon and nick
    camillabook

: Please tell me the rumour is true that they get back together.. That would be wonderful. How about matching Jack up with Gloria, That would be a laugh and a half with their history or Jill again( the forgivness angle Love the nick sharon Physill with adam, just to fuel more flames

#2   2008/09/18 12:01PM
    Re: Sharon and nick
    YRFan21

I don't know when but it's sure they're gonna be back together. It's true love. Even Joshua Morrow would bet on that, that is what he said on "Ash the actor, interview part one!!! I can't wait to see it happen!!! I'm bored with him and Phyllis.

#3   2008/09/18 12:05PM
    Bettywho

another thread repeat on this topic. hate to say it but I its true and I'm not looking forward to it GL all you shick fans.

#4   2008/09/18 12:20PM
    ILuvNY

Quote YRFan21: I don't know when but it's sure they're gonna be back together. It's true love. Even Joshua Morrow would bet on that, that is what he said on "Ash the actor, interview part one!!! I can't wait to see it happen!!! I'm bored with him and Phyllis.

Phyllis and Nick have no "umph"; as a matter of fact, both actors look totally bored in their scenes.

I like the fact that they're finally bringing back the "old" Nick, and love the fact that there's going to be change!

#5   2008/09/18 03:37PM
    JustPeachy

maybe it's because I grew up watching the huge epic love story between Nick and Sharon since the 90s until Cassie's death. I have mentioned to other shick fans, had circumstances been different in the dissolve of their marriage perhaps I would be more open to Phick.

However, I cannot let go that their marriage broke up not because of lack of love but because of the grieving over a child's death. Nick was selfish and driven to destroy anything in his path for justice even so far as to go after Daniel.

Had Cassie not died and sent Nick/Sharon on the edge of their marriage, I do not believe he would have found Phyllis as a love match.

It was a drunken lusty night that eventually turned into a full blown affair. The selfishness of how Nick expected Sharon to deal with his infidelity as well as the child Phyllis was carrying was insane.

That scene in the office between Shick has to be one of the best scenes Sharon Case has done.

The point is that despite the status of Nick's relationship with Phyllis, the shadow of how they got together will always bother me. It bothers me that for them to have gotten together Cassie had to be dead, Nick had to be on this self-destructive mode, and that he had to steamroll everyone in his life.

Sharon and Nick have grown since their separation. I believe that getting them back together will be a boost, there are so few core couples left anymore on the show, it's almost unrecognizable.

I love the tenacity and fierceness of Jack and Phyllis together! They're perfect and devious! Nick and Sharon overcame so many obstacles to be together and they raised two children.

I think Jack's behavior about the ltter was stupid. As the viewers, we saw that she planned on tearing up the letter but shoved in the cushions at the last minute. She wasn't trying to hide anything, in fact she thought the intention of the letter was pointless after Nick yelled at her in the office.

I really would love to see Noah play matchmaker and help his folks get back together.

Phyllis deserves some flack and bad karma for how she messed up the relationship between Amber/Daniel.

#6   2008/09/19 05:53AM
    LovinSoaps

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote YRFan21: I don't know when but it's sure they're gonna be back together. It's true love. Even Joshua Morrow would bet on that, that is what he said on "Ash the actor, interview part one!!! I can't wait to see it happen!!! I'm bored with him and Phyllis.

Phyllis and Nick have no "umph"; as a matter of fact, both actors look totally bored in their scenes.

I like the fact that they're finally bringing back the "old" Nick, and love the fact that there's going to be change!

Your right, nick and phyllis have no "umph" I like the fact that nick and sharon can have dicussions without making nick look like the weak weinie phyllis makes him out to be. I think it would be great for the old nick to come back and the one to bring him back is sharon.

#7   2008/09/19 06:24AM
    soapyshelly

At this point I am ready for anything to happen, all of the story lines seem to be dragging out forever...............

Please I want some DRAMA, ACTION, TEARS, anything...

If or when Sharon and Nick reunite the blood is going to fly, will Sharon be able to handle the communication that PHick will have because of Summer, who will win control of RS? Watching this play out will keep viewers on the edge of their seat.

PHick vs SHick Round 2 (Ding)

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list