List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Non-Bash Thread: Drucilla Winters Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non-Bash Thread: Drucilla Winters Fans!

Started by Candace at 2008/09/15 02:20PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/01 06:56PM, Views: 3099, Replies: 106
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #81   2008/09/28 10:50AM
    Re: Non-Bash Thread: Drucilla Winters Fans!
    bubble303

DRU! Come back girlfriend! we need you!

#82   2008/09/28 11:00AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Bring Back our favorite Sassy Diva - Drucilla and of course only if VR plays her b/c no one else can fill her shoes or rock those funky/chic hats!!

~~~~~BRING VR/DRU BACK!!!~~~~~

#83   2008/09/28 11:05AM
    bubble303

I want Dru to whoop Phylthy's azz

and Cane's too

#84   2008/09/28 11:10AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote bubble303: I want Dru to whoop Phylthy's azz

and Cane's too

LOL me too! But she needs to slap Lily a few timez too!

~~~~~~BRING BACK VR/DRU!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~

#85   2008/09/28 01:20PM
    pinknikki143

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote pinknikki143: I just listened to the second half of VR's interview, and I'm so infuriated!!! I cannot believe that a particular actress spat on VR without making it clear that it was going to be an improv scene. I am further disgusted that Davetta Sherwood was fired without any warning or valid reason. After 20 years of watching, I am seriously considering ending my viewership. It's a shame that such pivotal and talented characters like the Barbers and Winters have been all but obliterated, or made unrecognizable by TPTB.

I completely agree, that was a very PHYLTHY thing for that actress to do. Maybe, that nasty person is actually alot like her character that she plays.

You know, I've often wondered that! The tension between these two was always so palpable that I thought there was some beefin' behind the scenes. I hope Y&R didn't do our girl that way to appease MS. Actors that you try bending over backwards to please become prima donnas and will leave despite your best efforts because you didn't do a good enough job at spit shining their azzes!

#86   2008/09/28 06:08PM
    Soulsistah

Yep, the tension between these two actresses was very noticeable on-screen from some time back. Note the past year VR was on the show, both characters of Dru and Phylthy would literally breeze by each other in scenes - as one entered the scene, the other was leaving. Wasn't difficult to see there was a serious rift between the two. But I will never, ever forget the humiliation that was done to VR by McSpitty, and clearly, to me, with enough fawning and guffawing with the staff, you can get whatever you want.

This show's ratings noticeable tanked after Dru "disappeared" and I am convinced that if they bring VR back as Dru, we'll see the ratings spike again. A lot of people miss Dru and would love to see her back on the show (some would even tune back in just to see her and what she'd be like when she comes back ). Get on with it PTB - bring back VR as Dru! The show is dry without her character.

#87   2008/09/28 08:07PM
    pdames4

Quote bubble303: I want Dru to whoop Phylthy's azz

and Cane's too

Bubble, You are Funny!LOL

Dru would Bring it to them! Hurry Hurry Back!

#88   2008/09/28 08:26PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Letz keep VR @ the TOP where she belongs!

VR U ROCK GIRL!

~~~Bring Back VR as DRU ASAP!!!!~~~

#89   2008/09/29 04:38AM
    Missys soaps

We need our VR/Dru back in this soap..so hurry up already and bring her back..and sticked it too red head.

~~~~~Bring Back VR/Dru!~~~~~

#90   2008/09/29 08:04AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Soulsistah: Yep, the tension between these two actresses was very noticeable on-screen from some time back. Note the past year VR was on the show, both characters of Dru and Phylthy would literally breeze by each other in scenes - as one entered the scene, the other was leaving. Wasn't difficult to see there was a serious rift between the two. But I will never, ever forget the humiliation that was done to VR by McSpitty, and clearly, to me, with enough fawning and guffawing with the staff, you can get whatever you want.

This show's ratings noticeable tanked after Dru "disappeared" and I am convinced that if they bring VR back as Dru, we'll see the ratings spike again. A lot of people miss Dru and would love to see her back on the show (some would even tune back in just to see her and what she'd be like when she comes back ). Get on with it PTB - bring back VR as Dru! The show is dry without her character.

Sometimes i actually see McSpitty's pretend husband pulling away sometimes i wonder why. It's as though he want's to say damn McSpitty keep your tongue outta my mouth eww Bring Back Dru! Please

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list