List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Non-Bash Thread: Drucilla Winters Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non-Bash Thread: Drucilla Winters Fans!

Started by Candace at 2008/09/15 02:20PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/01 06:56PM, Views: 3102, Replies: 106
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #61   2008/09/22 08:13PM
    Re: Non-Bash Thread: Drucilla Winters Fans!
    sutherngirl

Quote lady red: Come back Dru! Lily is in desperate need of her mother! She does not have the fire and backbone that Dru has..If Dru was back there's no way that Chloe would have gotten away with busting Cane and Lily up..not without some backlash of some kind...Dru would not have stood for Chloe and her schemes!

ITA.. DRU 08

#62   2008/09/23 06:20AM
    pinknikki143

I just listened to the second half of VR's interview, and I'm so infuriated!!! I cannot believe that a particular actress spat on VR without making it clear that it was going to be an improv scene. I am further disgusted that Davetta Sherwood was fired without any warning or valid reason. After 20 years of watching, I am seriously considering ending my viewership. It's a shame that such pivotal and talented characters like the Barbers and Winters have been all but obliterated, or made unrecognizable by TPTB.

#63   2008/09/23 07:54AM
    Missys soaps

Sending the most talent actress of VR as of Dru back to the top were she belongs..and what Y&R waiting for bring back VR back already.

~~~~Bring Back VR/DRu~~~~~

#64   2008/09/23 08:14AM
    Soulsistah

Quote pinknikki143: I just listened to the second half of VR's interview, and I'm so infuriated!!! I cannot believe that a particular actress spat on VR without making it clear that it was going to be an improv scene. I am further disgusted that Davetta Sherwood was fired without any warning or valid reason. After 20 years of watching, I am seriously considering ending my viewership. It's a shame that such pivotal and talented characters like the Barbers and Winters have been all but obliterated, or made unrecognizable by TPTB.

Lots of people are hearing ya on this one! Pretty sick isn't it? I suggest letting the show know how you feel - yrbb@tvc.cbs.com - the truth is out there!

The show hasn't been the same since Dru left - in fact it's gone downhill fast. She truly was one of the most popular, unique and dynamic characters on daytime television. I say bring back Victoria Rowell!!!

#65   2008/09/23 05:29PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

~Bump~

Bring Back VR as Drucilla!!!

#66   2008/09/23 08:58PM
    pdames4

Couldn't believe I cried as hard as I did over the death of a character! Cried really hard for about two weeks preceding the actual event. If she ever comes back I will Shout Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Definitely my fave character. Some people just can't stand a Sistah with a SassY Mouth and attitude.. Trust me on that one! LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/23 09:00PM
    #67   2008/09/24 06:12AM
    Missys soaps

~~~~~Bring Back VR/Dru Now~~~~

#68   2008/09/24 09:33AM
    Missys soaps

~~~~Bring Back VR/Dru~~~~
    ~~~~Bring Back VR/Dru~~~

~~~ Bring Back VR/Dru who Rocks~~~

#69   2008/09/24 02:37PM
    Soulsistah

Dru - Y&R needs you!!!

Some characters need a serious beat-down right now on the show...enter Dru (VR, please ), stage right! Problem solved.

Shoot, this show has so little drama without the one and only Drucilla Barber Winters. Bring her back already!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/24 02:38PM
    #70   2008/09/24 04:55PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Soulsistah: Dru - Y&R needs you!!!

Some characters need a serious beat-down right now on the show...enter Dru (VR, please ), stage right! Problem solved.

Shoot, this show has so little drama without the one and only Drucilla Barber Winters. Bring her back already!!

Well said Sistah! ^^^^^^ BRING BACK OUR GIRL VR as DRU!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list