List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Non-Bash Thread: Drucilla Winters Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non-Bash Thread: Drucilla Winters Fans!

Started by Candace at 2008/09/15 02:20PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/01 06:56PM, Views: 3049, Replies: 106
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2008/09/21 04:07PM
    Re: Non-Bash Thread: Drucilla Winters Fans!
    xx_Jenn_xx

I hope she returns too! The show is not the same w/o her!

~~Bring Back VR as Dru!!~~

#52   2008/09/21 04:11PM
    Sunnyflower

Bring back VR!

Don't just sit there, just do it already!

#53   2008/09/21 04:15PM
    Missys soaps

Get up off there azzes bring back VR/Dru Now what are there waiting for.

~~~~Bring Back VR/Dru~~~~

#54   2008/09/22 08:29AM
    Soulsistah

Quote SusanF: Since she stated very clearly, on her latest interview, that she left the door open for a return, I think it is time that mgt. eats a plate of crow and asks her to return. The ball is in their court.

Personally, I would love to see her come back, "b" slap Phyllis and put her in her ugly place. Her absense has left a gaping hole in the show.

ICAM. This show needs Dru back, so it's time TPTB stop "rewarding" a certain actress's behaviour any longer and do what's in the best interest of the fans and ask Victoria Rowell back! They've already righted one wrong by asking Eileen Davidson (Ashley) back and are bring Olivia back. Now it's Dru's turn. I'm willing to bet the ratings will shoot up if Dru comes back!

Bring back the irreplaceable, incomparable, beautiful and talented Victoria Rowell!

#55   2008/09/22 08:46AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote SusanF: Since she stated very clearly, on her latest interview, that she left the door open for a return, I think it is time that mgt. eats a plate of crow and asks her to return. The ball is in their court.

Personally, I would love to see her come back, "b" slap Phyllis and put her in her ugly place. Her absense has left a gaping hole in the show.

ICAM. This show needs Dru back, so it's time TPTB stop "rewarding" a certain actress's behaviour any longer and do what's in the best interest of the fans and ask Victoria Rowell back! They've already righted one wrong by asking Eileen Davidson (Ashley) back and are bring Olivia back. Now it's Dru's turn. I'm willing to bet the ratings will shoot up if Dru comes back!

Bring back the irreplaceable, incomparable, beautiful and talented Victoria Rowell!

Great posts ladies! ITA!

Bring Back VR as Dru - Ask her back already - whatz the hold up?!

#56   2008/09/22 10:44AM
    Missys soaps

Giving my Support of bring back VR/Dru

~~~~Bring Back VR/Dru~~~~~

VR/Dru Rocks

#57   2008/09/22 10:51AM
    Sunnyflower

What are you waiting for? Come on! Bring her back already!

Rock on VR!

#58   2008/09/22 11:23AM
    Nosycookie1201

Yall know i love Dru.
    Not much to be said
    Just bring back my girl Dru!

#59   2008/09/22 12:00PM
    pinknikki143

It's no secret that many people have been displeased by the direction that the ethnic characters are taking in Soapland. Drucilla was so impactful because she represented the very essence of the woman of color: she endured hardship, but the fire of her past made her stronger and beautiful, like pressure refines carbon into diamonds. She and Neil were a supercouple. I thought it was cheap how they phased her out as going crazy with jealousy, but VR played that crap story like a pro. If they don't ask her back, I'm happy that she said what was on her heart about how she was treated, and established that she wasn't to be disregarded. Her sass, class, style, and passion make her an icon, and I salute that girl! Whether Y&R wants to acknowledge it or not, they've lost a shining star. Team Dru, haterz!!!

#60   2008/09/22 01:30PM
    lady red

Come back Dru! Lily is in desperate need of her mother! She does not have the fire and backbone that Dru has..If Dru was back there's no way that Chloe would have gotten away with busting Cane and Lily up..not without some backlash of some kind...Dru would not have stood for Chloe and her schemes!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list