List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Non-Bash Thread: Drucilla Winters Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non-Bash Thread: Drucilla Winters Fans!

Started by Candace at 2008/09/15 02:20PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/01 06:56PM, Views: 2929, Replies: 106
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2008/09/17 01:29PM
    Re: Non-Bash Thread: Drucilla Winters Fans!
    Soulsistah

Quote bestlurker: Like I was stating in the other thread, I don't think anybody could quite replace VR as Dru, she made the character truly unique.

I so agree! She gave the character Dru such zing! that I don't know if another actress could compare. Talk about gigantic shoes to fill! Nope, only VR can play Dru. According to Sara Bibel, a former writer for the show, research showed that the character Dru was as popular as Victor! That says a lot. Here's the link to the article:

thebiz.fancast.com/2008/09/deep_soap_actors_keep_it_real.html

Victoria Rowell was so talented and the show suffered a huge loss when she left, a loss that is still felt.

Bring back VR as Dru!!!!

#32   2008/09/17 08:53PM
    Missys soaps

Sending this back to the top for one time for tonight and Bring back VR/Dru

~~~Bring Back VR/Dru~~~~

#33   2008/09/17 09:39PM
    sharonscool

YAY! This is cool....Luv these Non-Bash Threads....

Dru have been one of my fav girls since Day 1.
    Loved her softer side when she was dancing.
    Loved her relationships with Mamie (bring back Mamie too!) and Neil and Sharon.
    Loved her Fiery side most of all!

There is no one else like her. She is really missed on this show....

Bring Back Dru/VR

Check out this YouTube clip...it's called Bold Soul Sista
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0BVu3Jc-tg&feature=related

#34   2008/09/18 12:58AM
    camillabook

:-)

Quote Touched: There is no character more larger than life than Drucilla Winters, and no one can play her better than Victoria Rowell. Sony execs ought to get it together and remember they have a job because of viewers. Bring back Drucilla Winters/Victoria Rowell.

Thanks for the video Jenn! It was great!

Hello would love to see Dru with her antic's back on the show, she'd have a lot to answer for and bring on the fight with Karen, and the back lash from the kids for the heart ache after the inital jubulation. camilla Sydnet Australia

#35   2008/09/18 05:21AM
    cornie

Since I refuse to accept anyone other than VR in the part ,I'd rather Sony leave it where it is. Dru missing in action until VR comes back. Since she has a lot more going for her, success in her writing, primetime credits and other interest I wish her all the sucess in the world where she is really appreciated and respected. Recasting Dru is not an option as far as I am concerned.

#36   2008/09/18 05:39AM
    soapyshelly

I hope they never bring Dru back.

VR deserves an apology for the things that transpired behind the scenes. Noone should ever return to a place where they were disrespected so badly, regardless of temper tantrums or personality conflicts no one has the right to disrespect someone else to the extent of spitting on them.

Since I dont believe that VR should resume her role as Dru I want Dru to stay gone because she will always and forever be the one and only actress for this role.

Some shoes should never be filled, but hopefully the footsteps of creativity and personality can be followed to provide us all with more strong, energetic, loving, and powerful characters.

#37   2008/09/18 05:45AM
    cptcabbie

Yea, this is a great thread, and I'd like to say that Dru brought a lot of diversity onto the show and they should bring her back. Without her on the show, its like having a salad with only lettuce in it and nothing else...

BRING DRUE BACK!!!!

That is all...

#38   2008/09/18 05:47AM
    cptcabbie

Quote colormebadd: VR/DRU Rocks. I miss this character so much and want VR back as Dru. PB can go jump in a lake. Seems like the person that isn't dealing with a full deck is the crazy nasty azz biotch that likes to spit on people and not the other way around. Continue to live in your bubble airhead. Funny how some see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil when the shoe was on the other foot during this years daytime emmys. Freaking hypocrites.

Great Post, ITA!!! Color, you took the words out of my mouth..

#39   2008/09/18 05:50AM
    cptcabbie

Quote soapyshelly: I hope they never bring Dru back.

VR deserves an apology for the things that transpired behind the scenes. Noone should ever return to a place where they were disrespected so badly, regardless of temper tantrums or personality conflicts no one has the right to disrespect someone else to the extent of spitting on them.

Since I dont believe that VR should resume her role as Dru I want Dru to stay gone because she will always and forever be the one and only actress for this role.

Some shoes should never be filled, but hopefully the footsteps of creativity and personality can be followed to provide us all with more strong, energetic, loving, and powerful characters.

Very well said.

#40   2008/09/18 06:29AM
    Missys soaps

Been hoping along time for VR to come as Dru she as been always most fave on this soap love the passion she give in her acting of the part of Dru..and no one can ever come close to that kinda passion that Victoria had in as Dru. SO no way ever for recast of Dru only V/R to play her

~~~~~~ Bring Back VR/Dru~~~~~

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list