List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: More Y&R news, summaries on Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More Y&R news, summaries on Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2009/08/06 10:35AM, Views: 101303, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2009/07/27 06:02PM
    Re: Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    ladybug5

Nick and Sharon all the way baby......... Old Red needs to learn a lesson she isn't always first. She took from Sharon at a very bad moment and didn't even blink an eye. Old Red needs to go down............ and whats with this Ashley not knowing she isn't preg, oh please the blood, the bleeding after a lose, it is just too unreal. This part needs to go away it is just to old.

#12   2009/07/31 05:33AM
    sampson

enough about poor Sharon...she is only on this show to make everyone unhappy...she has done some pretty nasty things and still people condem Phyllis...how unfair...she is a better Mother, and shows it with her concern for Danny@Summer. All I ever saw of sharon was sex in someons bed (never a guy she had any feeling for) Let her lay in her oun misery and let Phyllis @ Nick go on with there lives in peace.

#13   2009/08/03 09:58PM
    nick and sha...

whatever about Phyllis is a better mother!!! Sharon has experienced a death of a child and her husband cheating on her with a manipulated selfish woman...now it's Phyllis' turn to get what she deserves! She is never playing fun mom with Summer! Sharon needs to tell Nick it's his baby and they need to reunite and live together as a happy family like they use to prior to Phyllis. It would be so nice to see a happy ending in this society. Everyone can see that Nick and Sharon love each other and want to be together!!!

#14   2009/08/06 10:35AM
    chrissy cricket

I can't say it enough that today Nick made me sick to death with that crap goo goo love stuff about Phyllis! He loves SHARON ! Why should this happen to Sharon again. I never liked Phyllis ever!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list