List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: IM lovin Y&R right now

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

IM lovin Y&R right now

Started by JanetG at 2008/09/04 10:04AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/04 10:33AM, Views: 225, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2008/09/04 10:04AM
    IM lovin Y&R right now
    JanetG

I usually just read whats happening on the soap, but since Sabrinia died and Victor is back I am on the edge of my seat wanting more. Also now that Cloie is Ester's daughter that story became a little more interesting. But mainly I am loving the Victor/Adam story line. Keep it up Y&R.

#2   2008/09/04 10:14AM
    Re: IM lovin Y&R right now
    cptcabbie

Your spot on. I'm enjoying Y&R again after a long stint of disappointment. Even when I didn't like a lot of the s/l, i never stopped watching Y&R, and I never will. One soap i have stopped watching is B&B, because it really has gotten out of control...

#3   2008/09/04 10:20AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote JanetG: I usually just read whats happening on the soap, but since Sabrinia died and Victor is back I am on the edge of my seat wanting more. Also now that Cloie is Ester's daughter that story became a little more interesting. But mainly I am loving the Victor/Adam story line. Keep it up Y&R.

I couldnt agree with u more!!! im LOVIN IT ALOT!!! I hope they keep it up....more unexpected outcomes..MORE DRAMA, MORE ACTION..keep it coming!! BRAVO!

#4   2008/09/04 10:24AM
    JanetG

I agree about B&B. That show is in the toliets. It's not even believable at all.(Not that soaps are) But I have seen whats happening with Y&R time and time again, except the coming back from the dead. Some bimbo sinking their hooks in the rich and families trying to take what the others have.

#5   2008/09/04 10:33AM
    Fan of Adrianne

Y&R Rocks!!! I loved todays show! I hated it to end! Can't wait for more!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list