List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jills behavior

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jills behavior

Started by arttchr at 2008/09/04 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/04 10:50AM, Views: 232, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2008/09/04 09:53AM
    Jills behavior
    arttchr

Anybody else find her behavior a little disturbing?.... she needs to get over herself. Not that i like chloe but jill needs not to be so uptight!

#2   2008/09/04 10:01AM
    Re: Jills behavior
    arttchr

Quote QueenT:
    Quote arttchr: Anybody else find her behavior a little disturbing?.... she needs to get over herself. Not that i like chloe but jill needs not to be so uptight!

No offense to anyone who likes Chloe/Jill/Cane storyline. this entire storyline sucks so bad it is redundant. I can not and will not understnad how Lily can tell Cane to marry Chloe because she is pregnant and not marry Cane when Lily was pregnant? I don't get it. I know that this is a Soap opera...but lately none of it is making any sense at all. Cane is atleast 30+ and he can't make any descions himself as to who he wants to marry. Just because you get a female pregnant doesn't mean you have to marry her....WTF? If I were Lily, I wouldn't have given Chloe the satisfaction.

Amen... thats the otherside of the coin that really bothers me too

#3   2008/09/04 10:43AM
    mamabing15

QueenT
    I totally agree with you.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/04 10:45AM
    #4   2008/09/04 10:46AM
    BabyCharms

in Agreement. Probably the highest level of stupidity.

#5   2008/09/04 10:50AM
    Spongy

Quote arttchr: Anybody else find her behavior a little disturbing?.... she needs to get over herself. Not that i like chloe but jill needs not to be so uptight!

I hate the way she talks to Katherine like she is a dog. Jill needs to come down off her high horse.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list