List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Noah go downhill after attending public school

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Noah go downhill after attending public school

Started by GCAC1122 at 2008/09/04 05:39AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/04 10:59AM, Views: 516, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/09/04 09:38AM
    Re: Will Noah go downhill after attending public school
    bcocs1

i think with daniel help that noah will stay stright and away from drugs and beer

#12   2008/09/04 10:46AM
    Rosie Butter...

I had to laugh yesterday when Noah called his mom dude. My 15 year just did that and was told, not as nice as Noah was told, not to do that!!!

#13   2008/09/04 10:54AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

I agree with the ones that said it doesnt matter what school he attends. If he wants to do drugs, he will. If he wants to have sex with girls, he will. If he wants to misbehave, he will..dont matter if he is in private or public school. its the CHOICES he makes for himself that matters. He seems, so far to have a good head on his shoulders..i think he will be a normal kid that may experiment here & there..but he has great parents that communicate with him all the time..and he already mentioned the influence he got from his grandfather...i say trust him and let him make mistakes like all kids do..I think going to a public school is a great idea, personally!

#14   2008/09/04 10:59AM
    cherchezlefemme

The school you go to doesn't make you, but does help when you are trying to get into upper eschalon colleges.

It's all about the parenting: The values instilled in the child - and let's face it, Noah has seen too much of the wrong stuff to have a....fair degree of morals. Dad, slept with current wife while married to mom; mom had affairs during his childhood that even if he didn't witness, he had to over hear at least a few conversations from family, the staff, the grocer, hell...everyone in town.

Children, as resiliant as they are can be affected by their surroundings, but ultimately make the choice to do wrong/right on their own... but.. that goes back to the kind of values they were raised with.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list