List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Noah go downhill after attending public school

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Noah go downhill after attending public school

Started by GCAC1122 at 2008/09/04 05:39AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/04 10:59AM, Views: 494, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/09/04 05:39AM
    Will Noah go downhill after attending public school
    GCAC1122

Will Noah go downhill after attending public school Meaning drug's,sex ect?

#2   2008/09/04 06:31AM
    Re: Will Noah go downhill after attending public school
    BaileyBaby

I think that Noah is lobbying too much with mom & dad to be interested in anything achedemic. I feel he is manipulating them because he is running with a bad crowd that goes to school there & he wants more freedom to do booze or drugs. He is about to go out-of-control!! I think he will make Cassie look like a choir girl!! I think this crisis with Noah will being Sharon & Nick together in more ways than one!!

#3   2008/09/04 06:57AM
    cpmorpheous

No, it doesn't matter where you go to school, it's about how you are raised and how you are as a person, not about what school you go to.

#4   2008/09/04 07:04AM
    Hope05

Quote cpmorpheous: No, it doesn't matter where you go to school, it's about how you are raised and how you are as a person, not about what school you go to.

I disagree, because you can teach all your children right from wrong, & some will make the right decisions, & some will make the wrong ones. There is a lot of pressure from other kids. My 16 year old daughter goes to school with the local preachers son, & he is a big pot smoker. He was definetly not raised wrong, or turn out that way because of the school he went to. I believe kids are pressured into things, by other kids, to fit in. JMO.

#5   2008/09/04 07:07AM
    Sunnyflower

I'm inclined to agree with you Cp. I am doubtful private school's are free from vices. In fact, I think they could be just as bad for drugs as the kids have the money to buy whatever they want.

Also, it's not like Noah will be going to some innercity school in the ghetto. I'm sure it is one of the nicer ones, fitting for his neighborhood.

#6   2008/09/04 07:09AM
    Soapnexis

Yes, that's the whole point of sending him tp public school. Does it have to happen in real life? of course not. But it's a soap. It would have been more interesting if he got into the bad crowd in a the private academy but they are taking the safe route and going with conventional storytelling

#7   2008/09/04 07:17AM
    BaileyBaby

I'm not debating the good or bad of private or public schools... I am saying that MAYBE the crowd that he is part of goes to this school & that is the why he wants to change!! IMO - Noah is up to no good!!

#8   2008/09/04 08:37AM
    HOT PINK

I do think Noah is going to go downhill once he starts attending public school. He had been home all of five minutes when his "friends" were pressuring about drinking beer at Victor's pool. Peer pressure from friends is one of the main reasons teens smoke and drink, etc. Most kids, no matter how well they are raised, are going to have friends who will try to pressure them into doing things like smoking, drinking, etc.

As much as I wish this will not be the case for Noah, I'm pretty sure he give in to the peer pressure from his new friends at school. And, it will end up being the perfect catalyst that will pave the way for a Nick & Sharon reunion.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/04 08:37AM
    #9   2008/09/04 09:17AM
    calliope

Of course he will! We people who went to public schools are just a bunch ruffians looking for trouble!
    Nick & Sharon met in school. Was Nick in public school then? If he went to public school, why is he so against Noah going? I know there are many good reasons to go to private school but because they have the best behaved kids is far from right!

#10   2008/09/04 09:32AM
    colormebadd

Quote Sunnyflower: I'm inclined to agree with you Cp. I am doubtful private school's are free from vices. In fact, I think they could be just as bad for drugs as the kids have the money to buy whatever they want.

Also, it's not like Noah will be going to some innercity school in the ghetto. I'm sure it is one of the nicer ones, fitting for his neighborhood.

I agree, besides I'm sure they didn't age Noah to come back and play the good son, he gonna get into all kinds of crap. I hate when he plays a brat but look forward to watching him bring on some kind of drama to this show.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list