List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When does Victor learn about....................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When does Victor learn about....................

Started by gommie at 2008/09/03 11:54PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/04 10:31AM, Views: 1860, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2008/09/04 10:16AM
    Re: When does Victor learn about....................
    Snizzle

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie: How Adam was treated by Neil,Victoria, Nikki and Nick after he went missing? or wait-- I suppose that does not matter does it.........

~Oh but it does Gommie, b/c IMO its what lead to his actions afterwards...

First of all Neil was left in charge of NE, he handed the reigns over to Victoria. Now I CAN understand him doing that to a certain extent, and that is b/c Vic was missing, so i believe Neil wanted a "Newman" running things. When Adam made that remark to him about not being a Newman, i think thats y Neil did that. Than when Victoria became in charge (all behind Adam's back mind u) whats the first thing she does? Kick him off the Ranch, the home he was invited to stay from THEIR FATHER. And than to make matters worse she changes NI back to BON. Now not only did she kick out her brother from the home he was invited to stay in by their father, but she changes the name that Vic & Adam both decided on and Vic approved?! This is not counting the way they treated him like a redheaded step-child..I dont recall any of them really trying to get to know their half-brother...making him feel like he is part of the family. NOT ONCE. We have to remember, and i have to remind myself whenever i see Adam saying/doing something i dont care for...that he was raised w/o his real father or any siblings. He was an only child, growing up believing his step-father was his biological father. He didnt know the truth until his mother was on her deathbed. I ask u, How Would YOU feel & react?? To know u had a whole other family u never even knew existed? That u werent the ONLY child after all...u actually had a brother, sisters, nephews, a niece..etc...I think that would shock anyones system.

Thinking back...i dont recall seeing any HUGS, i loves u's from anyone towards Adam. Only from his mother...

im not trying to make excuses for Adam, b/c he is responsible for all his actions. im only trying to understand WHY he is acting the way he is....kinda makes sense to me after i break it all down like that.......

To answer ur quesion, Victor SHOULD find out b/c it was done thru the board of directors as far as Victoria taking over. As for her kicking him outta the Ranch, i am sure Adam will mention that to him when they have their lil pow wow...LOL...I doubt Victoria & Nick will get off that easy, but it will be Adam that gets the real azz whoopin. Remember how in Nick's letter from Victor he said he was the hardest on him b/c he wanted him to be more like him? Well, now that Vic sees that Nick never was & cant be b/c he is his own man, i believe that Vic NOW will instill that in Adam, seeing that its obvious he is the most like Victor...so even tho Adam is gonna get it from Victor, it will be the first lesson of many, b/c i believe he wants to toughen him up and let him know as fast as he was given control, he can lose it all even faster....

Well Jenn i disagree with the middle portion of your novel here ...It wo uld be one t hing if he came to GC without that c0cky chip on his shoulder...if someone wants to blend in with their family and be accepted u dont come to down with an attitude then try to change things up either..

And if the writers would of played it right...Adam should feel betrayed by his Own mother..

LOL novel, i know, Adam gets me all worked up

Attitudes were coming from all directions tho. I do remember Nick being nicer to him than Victoria was, but than when his wife said Adam was 'hitting on her' than Nick wasnt too nice after that..

But that chip on his shoulder was there even before he came to GC...and playing the blaming game is getting old..i think that Hope had good intentions with her decision to keep him with her in the country. Didnt Vic support him financially? i thought i heard Hope & Vic mention that before. But i can understand his bitterness to just finding out about his other family when he mom was dying...Does that excuse his behavior? No not at all...but since im an Adam fan..i have to keep an openmind here....

LMAO it's all good..come on girl i know u like adam but that phyllis/adam thing was both ways....does that freak still ahve that scrunchi or did he give it to heather? LMAO...that's what i mean..adam didnt have some poor farmers life like on tv...or maybe he is that way towards them cuz he is really ticked off at his momma...i mean after all...she did tell him knowing she wouldnt have to deal with it after wards...Geeze..THANKS MOMMY

LMAO..oh i know..he was all over her like fly on shyt--and i wasnt too happy about that! I was like "no baby--keep far far away from that evil redheaded monster!"...If he could have, he would have took her upstairs for a quickie...LMAO

He better have flushed that ugly scrunchie...

And when Vic went down there to see Hope, I didnt get the impression when i first saw Adam that he was a country boy..it looked like he grew up in the city. But who knows how he really grew up...they didnt show him milking any cows or feeding the pigs..so who knows... I suppose i had a totally different view of what i EXPECTED to see from Victor Newman's son.....

Yeah no doubt ... that's why i dont get into he was this lonely boy and this and that..cuz they didnt show it....all i remember was him always off at camp or playing outside...
    I am enjoying the character...he makes it fun to dislike him and brings much needed drama....it would of sucked if his character would have been an innocent victim

#42   2008/09/04 10:17AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie: How Adam was treated by Neil,Victoria, Nikki and Nick after he went missing? or wait-- I suppose that does not matter does it.........

First of all Neil was left in charge of NE, he handed the reigns over to Victoria. Now I CAN understand him doing that to a certain extent, and that is b/c Vic was missing, so i believe Neil wanted a "Newman" running things. When Adam made that remark to him about not being a Newman, i think thats y Neil did that. Than when Victoria became in charge (all behind Adam's back mind u) whats the first thing she does? Kick him off the Ranch, the home he was invited to stay from THEIR FATHER. And than to make matters worse she changes NI back to BON. Now not only did she kick out her brother from the home he was invited to stay in by their father, but she changes the name that Vic & Adam both decided on and Vic approved?! This is not counting the way they treated him like a redheaded step-child..I dont recall any of them really trying to get to know their half-brother...making him feel like he is part of the family. NOT ONCE. We have to remember, and i have to remind myself whenever i see Adam saying/doing something i dont care for...that he was raised w/o his real father or any siblings. He was an only child, growing up believing his step-father was his biological father. He didnt know the truth until his mother was on her deathbed. I ask u, How Would YOU feel & react?? To know u had a whole other family u never even knew existed? That u werent the ONLY child after all...u actually had a brother, sisters, nephews, a niece..etc...I think that would shock anyones system.

Thinking back...i dont recall seeing any HUGS, i loves u's from anyone towards Adam. Only from his mother...

im not trying to make excuses for Adam, b/c he is responsible for all his actions. im only trying to understand WHY he is acting the way he is....kinda makes sense to me after i break it all down like that.......

To answer ur quesion, Victor SHOULD find out b/c it was done thru the board of directors as far as Victoria taking over. As for her kicking him outta the Ranch, i am sure Adam will mention that to him when they have their lil pow wow...LOL...I doubt Victoria & Nick will get off that easy, but it will be Adam that gets the real azz whoopin. Remember how in Nick's letter from Victor he said he was the hardest on him b/c he wanted him to be more like him? Well, now that Vic sees that Nick never was & cant be b/c he is his own man, i believe that Vic NOW will instill that in Adam, seeing that its obvious he is the most like Victor...so even tho Adam is gonna get it from Victor, it will be the first lesson of many, b/c i believe he wants to toughen him up and let him know as fast as he was given control, he can lose it all even faster....

Well Jenn i disagree with the middle portion of your novel here ...It wo uld be one t hing if he came to GC without that c0cky chip on his shoulder...if someone wants to blend in with their family and be accepted u dont come to down with an attitude then try to change things up either..

And if the writers would of played it right...Adam should feel betrayed by his Own mother..

Attitudes were coming from all directions tho. I do remember Nick being nicer to him than Victoria was, but than when his wife said Adam was 'hitting on her' than Nick wasnt too nice after that..

But that chip on his shoulder was there even before he came to GC...and playing the blaming game is getting old..i think that Hope had good intentions with her decision to keep him with her in the country. Didnt Vic support him financially? i thought i heard Hope & Vic mention that before. But i can understand his bitterness to just finding out about his other family when he mom was dying...Does that excuse his behavior? No not at all...but since im an Adam fan..i have to keep an openmind here....

LMAO it's all good..come on girl i know u like adam but that phyllis/adam thing was both ways....does that freak still ahve that scrunchi or did he give it to heather? LMAO...that's what i mean..adam didnt have some poor farmers life like on tv...or maybe he is that way towards them cuz he is really ticked off at his momma...i mean after all...she did tell him knowing she wouldnt have to deal with it after wards...Geeze..THANKS MOMMY

LMAO..oh i know..he was all over her like fly on shyt--and i wasnt too happy about that! I was like "no baby--keep far far away from that evil redheaded monster!"...If he could have, he would have took her upstairs for a quickie...LMAO

And when Vic went down there to see Hope, I didnt get the impression when i first saw Adam that he was a country boy..it looked like he grew up in the city. But who knows how he really grew up...they didnt show him milking any cows or feeding the pigs..so who knows... I suppose i had a totally different view of what i EXPECTED to see from Victor Newman's son.....

Yeah no doubt ... that's why i dont get into he was this lonely boy and this and that..cuz they didnt show it....all i remember was him always off at camp or playing outside...
    I am enjoying the character...he makes it fun to dislike him and brings much needed drama....it would of sucked if his character would have been an innocent victim

so soooo true...im thoroughly enjoying this trust me, Adam fan or not..this is the drama i live for! LOLOLOL

#43   2008/09/04 10:19AM
    Snizzle

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

so soooo true...im thoroughly enjoying this trust me, Adam fan or not..this is the drama i live for! LOLOLOL

Hell yeah and it's just begun LMAO

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list