List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When does Victor learn about....................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When does Victor learn about....................

Started by gommie at 2008/09/03 11:54PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/04 10:31AM, Views: 1900, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2008/09/04 08:58AM
    Re: When does Victor learn about....................
    gommie

Quote BaileyBaby:
    Quote gommie: How Adam was treated by Neil,Victoria, Nikki and Nick after he went missing? or wait-- I suppose that does not matter does it.........

Adam's anger is misdirected. He should be angry at his mother & father for making him do without. He should not take it out on Victoria & Nicholas. They bear none of the blame. Although I love Adam I think his "I am the king of all I survey" is misplaced to say the least. If I were Victoria or Nicholas & especially Neil I would have hired the best lawyer I could have found & litigated Victors Will to death!! However, in light of the turn of events Victor will exact his own form of justice!!

As I recall it was Adam who appeared in G.C with a generous heart and positive outlook- it was VICTORIA who told him she wanted nothing to do with him -had never thought of him -wanted to know nothing about him and she blamed him and his mother for the breakup of her little family!!!!!!
    Adam is the one who bears none of the blame for any of this- why don't those brats try laying the blame for once at the foot of the man who is responsible for Adams being- VICTOR--not Adam- he is the only innocent party in all of this-

#22   2008/09/04 09:06AM
    shoozeyque2

Hope is the one who refused any help at all from Victor for herself and Adam. Hope remarried Cliff and Cliff was Adam's stepdad so he didn't go w/o a father figure. Victor wanted to help her and Victor, Jr., but Hope refused anything from Victor. So Adam is the one with the attitude humongous attitude ever since he landed in GC. He should stop blaming everyone else. He should be proud of himself for working his way thru and going to Harvard instead of blaming the world around him. I haven't had an easy life. My mother left me at 1 year old and was bounced around from famikly to family until I was five years old, and I must say, I have done very well for myself. I have never once blamed the world for any of my problems. Adam needs to grow up and act like a real man for a change and take responsibility for himself and to STOP blaming the world for whatever his issues are. Stop blaming Nick and Vic. Jealousy is evil and this is what has happened to Adam.

#23   2008/09/04 09:10AM
    ratty822

I really dont see what Victoria, Nick or Neil have done to Adam that has been so bad after Victor's presumed death. Yes, Victoria used the Board to get the CEO position but Adam was never CEO in the first place and she probably knew it was the best for the Newman name since obviously Adam has no clue what he was doing when he fires Neil and Victoria and puts BRAD in as CEO. Nick got in a few fights with Adam but who wouldnt the way Adam was acting? Rubbing in the fact to Nick that he was cut out of the will by his own father.

The siblings have been unfair to Adam IN THE PAST but not now....now Adam deserves every unkind word and action Victoria, Nick and Neil pulled on him since Victors "death." IMO.

#24   2008/09/04 09:14AM
    cherchezlefemme

When does Victor learn about...

What a bitter biotch his youngest son turns out to be!

#25   2008/09/04 09:14AM
    shoozeyque2

Adam is a brat! To set the record straight, Hope was the one who adamantly refused any financial help from Victor at all. Adam is crying poor, poor me. Gawd. I can't stand it when people start whining like. I never had anything handed to me and I could care less. Everything I have I earned myself, me and only me. I have a very rich sister. The rest of us siblings are average people financially. But my sister has what she has because she earned it and she deserves everything she has made for herself. But I don't wish I had what she has. I'm happy with what I have. It's always nice to have a little bit more, but if what I have is all I'm ever going to have, I'm very contented with that. What the h ell happened to Adam? I thought Hope would have taught him better than that, or so it seems the story goes. Guess he turned out to be a rat after all.

#26   2008/09/04 09:14AM
    sunbear07

Quote gommie:
    Quote BaileyBaby:
    Quote gommie: How Adam was treated by Neil,Victoria, Nikki and Nick after he went missing? or wait-- I suppose that does not matter does it.........
    it does to me to but you no that they are going to make it look like adam is the bad person

Adam's anger is misdirected. He should be angry at his mother & father for making him do without. He should not take it out on Victoria & Nicholas. They bear none of the blame. Although I love Adam I think his "I am the king of all I survey" is misplaced to say the least. If I were Victoria or Nicholas & especially Neil I would have hired the best lawyer I could have found & litigated Victors Will to death!! However, in light of the turn of events Victor will exact his own form of justice!!

As I recall it was Adam who appeared in G.C with a generous heart and positive outlook- it was VICTORIA who told him she wanted nothing to do with him -had never thought of him -wanted to know nothing about him and she blamed him and his mother for the breakup of her little family!!!!!!
    Adam is the one who bears none of the blame for any of this- why don't those brats try laying the blame for once at the foot of the man who is responsible for Adams being- VICTOR--not Adam- he is the only innocent party in all of this-

#27   2008/09/04 09:16AM
    shoozeyque2

Nobody changes that fast and even overnight! No, Adam had an agenda. He was not the innocent poor little Adam who had to do without. Ya know, money isn't everything. it's what you were raised with and what you were taught that really matters and obviously Adam didn't learn a da mn thing.

#28   2008/09/04 09:28AM
    Snizzle

Precious Adam only got what he threw out at other folks in GC...there is no innocent person...

#29   2008/09/04 09:31AM
    gommie

Quote shoozeyque2: Hope is the one who refused any help at all from Victor for herself and Adam. Hope remarried Cliff and Cliff was Adam's stepdad so he didn't go w/o a father figure. Victor wanted to help her and Victor, Jr., but Hope refused anything from Victor. So Adam is the one with the attitude humongous attitude ever since he landed in GC. He should stop blaming everyone else. He should be proud of himself for working his way thru and going to Harvard instead of blaming the world around him. I haven't had an easy life. My mother left me at 1 year old and was bounced around from famikly to family until I was five years old, and I must say, I have done very well for myself. I have never once blamed the world for any of my problems. Adam needs to grow up and act like a real man for a change and take responsibility for himself and to STOP blaming the world for whatever his issues are. Stop blaming Nick and Vic. Jealousy is evil and this is what has happened to Adam.

I think ADAM is very proud of his achievements and that he only is responsible for attaining them- he arrived in G.C not expecting to be shown the kind of jealous venom from all of them that he received- I don't blame him one bit for his actions- he tried time and again to get to know those brats and their jealousy and fear of him that he might take something from them prevented them from even getting to know him----one would think that given the priviledge with which they were raised they would be a little more generous to their half sibling........

#30   2008/09/04 09:31AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Snizzle: Precious Adam only got what he threw out at other folks in GC...there is no innocent person...

You are right about it! Ain't no innocent persons in this group at all.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list