List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When does Victor learn about....................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When does Victor learn about....................

Started by gommie at 2008/09/03 11:54PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/04 10:31AM, Views: 1902, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2008/09/04 06:42AM
    Re: When does Victor learn about....................
    Sunnyflower

Quote jilltidwell: I'm sick&tired of hearing Adam saying that they had everything handed to them. He don't seem to understand that just b/c they were born into money doesn't mean that they had an easy life. I'm sick of him thinking that he is entitled just b/c he feels like he was cheated. Nick&Vikki don't deserve to be treated the way he has treated them. Adam had been causing troubled since the day he came to GC. The 1st thing he did was hit on Phyliss. He didn't know what the word no meant. Then, when he did come to work at NE, he felt it was up to him to change without telling anybody. Nevermind the fact that he went behind Vikki's back concerning business. He felt that just b/c he was Victor's son, he could do anything he wanted. Who does he think he is to fire Neil&Vikki? They know a whole lot more about Newman thgan he does. He has only been there 6 months? He shouldn't have had the power to fire anybody. I'll be glad when Victor kicks his butt. He will definitely deserve it.

ITA. Growing up with money means nothing in terms of happiness. Adam had a loving stable home life, unlike Vicky and Nick. Vicky and Nick watched their parents flounder in various states of turmoil and had to put up with their constant mate switching, including Hope, and their father's periodic abuse. If anyone is a victim of their childhood, it is them.

Adam was positively salivating at the thought of money and power. I have never seen the other two behave that way. It is a shame Adam learned nothing from Hope or Victor.

He made some very big mistakes and now he will have to suffer the consequences. How he choses to move forward will tell us everything we need to know about his character.

#12   2008/09/04 06:53AM
    BabyCharms

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote jilltidwell: I'm sick&tired of hearing Adam saying that they had everything handed to them. He don't seem to understand that just b/c they were born into money doesn't mean that they had an easy life. I'm sick of him thinking that he is entitled just b/c he feels like he was cheated. Nick&Vikki don't deserve to be treated the way he has treated them. Adam had been causing troubled since the day he came to GC. The 1st thing he did was hit on Phyliss. He didn't know what the word no meant. Then, when he did come to work at NE, he felt it was up to him to change without telling anybody. Nevermind the fact that he went behind Vikki's back concerning business. He felt that just b/c he was Victor's son, he could do anything he wanted. Who does he think he is to fire Neil&Vikki? They know a whole lot more about Newman thgan he does. He has only been there 6 months? He shouldn't have had the power to fire anybody. I'll be glad when Victor kicks his butt. He will definitely deserve it.

ITA. Growing up with money means nothing in terms of happiness. Adam had a loving stable home life, unlike Vicky and Nick. Vicky and Nick watched their parents flounder in various states of turmoil and had to put up with their constant mate switching, including Hope, and their father's periodic abuse. If anyone is a victim of their childhood, it is them.

Adam was positively salivating at the thought of money and power. I have never seen the other two behave that way. It is a shame Adam learned nothing from Hope or Victor.

He made some very big mistakes and now he will have to suffer the consequences. How he choses to move forward will tell us everything we need to know about his character.

Very true they were born in money but i don't think they have really ever enjoyed it. Adam has no idea what Victor & Nikki too has put Nick and Victoria through in terms of changing spouses and the control Victor tries to have over them nor in some cases the mental and verbal abuse. They have been through hell with both parents and Adam has been witnessed to it so i dont know why he thinks they have had it all.

#13   2008/09/04 06:55AM
    cpmorpheous

Adam never went without anything, who do you think paid for his HARVARD education? Victor... It wasn't Victors fault that Hope decided to raise him on a farm instead of somewhere closer to Victor and his half siblings. If he is angry, he should be angry at his mother for denying him his fathers family.

#14   2008/09/04 06:59AM
    BabyCharms

Quote cpmorpheous: Adam never went without anything, who do you think paid for his HARVARD education? Victor... It wasn't Victors fault that Hope decided to raise him on a farm instead of somewhere closer to Victor and his half siblings. If he is angry, he should be angry at his mother for denying him his fathers family.

You are right and his mother even gave him a different name. It was Victor who told him what his real name is. On the subject of him calling himself (Victor Newman) if he did have a harvard brain he should not want someone eles name (Victor Newman) he should have wanted to make a name for himself.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/04 07:03AM
    #15   2008/09/04 08:04AM
    gommie

Quote cpmorpheous: Adam never went without anything, who do you think paid for his HARVARD education? Victor... It wasn't Victors fault that Hope decided to raise him on a farm instead of somewhere closer to Victor and his half siblings. If he is angry, he should be angry at his mother for denying him his fathers family.

cpmorpheous, You need to check your soap history- Adam worked and paid his way through college -Victor never lended any support to his upbringing!!!
    Just for the record it was also not Adams fault- He is the only innocent party in all of this-the bratty siblings knew all about him and by their own admissions wanted NOTHING to do with him-they never gave him a second thought-but when it came to time to lay blame on his existence-guess who gets the blame-NOT VICTOR- ADAM!! what a hoot--

#16   2008/09/04 08:06AM
    gommie

Quote BabyCharms:

You are right and his mother even gave him a different name. It was Victor who told him what his real name is. On the subject of him calling himself (Victor Newman) if he did have a harvard brain he should not want someone eles name (Victor Newman) he should have wanted to make a name for himself.

AS I recall that was what he was on his way to doing when Victor interrupted his life by offering him a job at Newman-then dumping him into the snake pit he calls family-

#17   2008/09/04 08:08AM
    gommie

Sooooooooooooooo, nobody has an answer to the question that was the purpose for this thread to start with?

#18   2008/09/04 08:17AM
    cornie

Quote gommie: Sooooooooooooooo, nobody has an answer to the question that was the purpose for this thread to start with?

When the writers give them the script.

#19   2008/09/04 08:20AM
    gommie

Quote cornie:
    Quote gommie: Sooooooooooooooo, nobody has an answer to the question that was the purpose for this thread to start with?

When the writers give them the script.

Perhaps the better question would have been-

What should Victor do when he learns all the facts that transpired after he left?

#20   2008/09/04 08:52AM
    Touched

Quote BaileyBaby:
    Quote gommie: How Adam was treated by Neil,Victoria, Nikki and Nick after he went missing? or wait-- I suppose that does not matter does it.........

Adam's anger is misdirected. He should be angry at his mother & father for making him do without. He should not take it out on Victoria & Nicholas. They bear none of the blame. Although I love Adam I think his "I am the king of all I survey" is misplaced to say the least. If I were Victoria or Nicholas & especially Neil I would have hired the best lawyer I could have found & litigated Victors Will to death!! However, in light of the turn of events Victor will exact his own form of justice!!

What you say is true. I like Adam but I don't like Adam, and Victor's reported "death" was like Christmas coming early. His problem is that he does not listen, and he is quick to assume!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list