List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When does Victor learn about....................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When does Victor learn about....................

Started by gommie at 2008/09/03 11:54PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/04 10:31AM, Views: 1703, Replies: 44
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2008/09/03 11:54PM
    When does Victor learn about....................
    gommie

How Adam was treated by Neil,Victoria, Nikki and Nick after he went missing? or wait-- I suppose that does not matter does it.........

#2   2008/09/04 01:42AM
    Re: When does Victor learn about....................
    grammyakin

Quote gommie: How Adam was treated by Neil,Victoria, Nikki and Nick after he went missing? or wait-- I suppose that does not matter does it.........

You have got to be kidding me! Adam has been the meanest so-called sibling that a family could ever have! He has done nothing but try to disrupt the family ever since he got there! I for one, can't wait till Victor kicks his ass!

#3   2008/09/04 02:03AM
    cornie

Quote gommie: How Adam was treated by Neil,Victoria, Nikki and Nick after he went missing? or wait-- I suppose that does not matter does it.........

Adam's favorite saying is "they have everything handed to them" was what got him into trouble. Ifhe had not been so set on revenge, if he had not had such a condesending attitute, if he could have controled his greed he would have had it all. All Victor asked of him was to learn from Neil but because he thought Neil was beneath him, he could not lower himself to listen to him. So while we are passing out the blame for Adam's fall from grace, please don't forget to include Adams and the part he played in his own demise. I love Adam and want to see him come but stronger but smarter, but I will not blame everyone else when he caused his own problems.

#4   2008/09/04 04:43AM
    zzyzx

ITA that anything Adam gets is retribution for his own doing. Most everyone else's actions were reactive. IMO he is on the verge of losing Heather as well. Losing his job at Newman and access to the ranch may humble him somewhat, but he has already burned his bridges.

#5   2008/09/04 06:07AM
    BaileyBaby

Adam's anger is misdirected. He should be angry at his mother & father for making him do without. He should not take it out on Victoria & Nicholas. They bear none of the blame. Although I love Adam I think his "I am the king of all I survey" is misplaced to say the least. If I were Victoria or Nicholas & especially Neil I would have hired the best lawyer I could have found & litigated Victors Will to death!! However, in light of the turn of events Victor will exact his own form of justice!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/04 06:07AM
    #6   2008/09/04 06:09AM
    cats meow

Quote BaileyBaby:

Adam's anger is misdirected. He should be angry at his mother & father for making him do without. He should not take it out on Victoria & Nicholas. They bear none of the blame. Although I love Adam I think his "I am the king of all I survey" is misplaced to say the least. If I were Victoria or Nicholas & especially Neil I would have hired the best lawyer I could have found & litigated Victors Will to death!! However, in light of the turn of events Victor will exact his own form of justice!!

i must say i would have done the same, however it will much more fun to see victor in action

#7   2008/09/04 06:13AM
    BaileyBaby

Quote cats meow:
    Quote BaileyBaby:

i must say i would have done the same, however it will much more fun to see victor in action

ITA cats - Let the fireworks begin ! ! Finally some action & no more sniffling & boo-hooing ! ! LOL!!

#8   2008/09/04 06:20AM
    jilltidwell

I'm sick&tired of hearing Adam saying that they had everything handed to them. He don't seem to understand that just b/c they were born into money doesn't mean that they had an easy life. I'm sick of him thinking that he is entitled just b/c he feels like he was cheated. Nick&Vikki don't deserve to be treated the way he has treated them. Adam had been causing troubled since the day he came to GC. The 1st thing he did was hit on Phyliss. He didn't know what the word no meant. Then, when he did come to work at NE, he felt it was up to him to change without telling anybody. Nevermind the fact that he went behind Vikki's back concerning business. He felt that just b/c he was Victor's son, he could do anything he wanted. Who does he think he is to fire Neil&Vikki? They know a whole lot more about Newman thgan he does. He has only been there 6 months? He shouldn't have had the power to fire anybody. I'll be glad when Victor kicks his butt. He will definitely deserve it.

#9   2008/09/04 06:31AM
    BabyCharms

Quote cornie:

Adam's favorite saying is "they have everything handed to them" was what got him into trouble. Ifhe had not been so set on revenge, if he had not had such a condesending attitute, if he could have controled his greed he would have had it all. All Victor asked of him was to learn from Neil but because he thought Neil was beneath him, he could not lower himself to listen to him. So while we are passing out the blame for Adam's fall from grace, please don't forget to include Adams and the part he played in his own demise. I love Adam and want to see him come but stronger but smarter, but I will not blame everyone else when he caused his own problems.

I truly agree with you. He made some insulting & embarrassing decisions on Victor's behalf in terms of firing Neil and hiring Brad as CEO of whom i think Adam should be blaming for Skye's death. He even partially gave Jack what he wanted even though Victor told him not too long ago to take all adds from Restless style. Where Heather is concerned, even if she was at the ranch, what happened with the bedrooms??? He couldn't at all, trying to be like Victor because as far as i am concerned he went in the complete opposite direction.

After Victor went missing they had a right to treat him that way cause he showed no remorse and did not try to help in anyway. To me even though everyone has his/her way of grieving it seems like he wanted Victor to be really dead

I don't hate him but he made his bed now he has to lay in it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/04 06:36AM
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list