List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why didn't Adam and Heather use a BED?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why didn't Adam and Heather use a BED?

Started by feronie at 2008/09/03 11:18PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/04 09:32AM, Views: 443, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/09/03 11:18PM
    Why didn't Adam and Heather use a BED?
    feronie

Why would they chance someone walking in on them? Poor couches! I am tired of couch sex.

#2   2008/09/04 02:00AM
    Re: Why didn't Adam and Heather use a BED?
    grammyakin

Quote feronie: Why would they chance someone walking in on them? Poor couches! I am tired of couch sex.

Duh! So that the s/l could have Victor walk in on them!

#3   2008/09/04 07:44AM
    Collett

Everyone on Y & R has couch sex. I was begining to think that Nick and Sharon didn't even have a bed. I think it's too funny that Victor walked in on them! I hope Adam goes DOWN!

#4   2008/09/04 07:46AM
    Valinator1

I was expecting Victor to walk in on them as well. I hope that Victor doesn't fire Adam. I think Adam needs to get some counseling.

#5   2008/09/04 07:48AM
    Sunnyflower

Why go up the stairs and down the long hallway into the west wing when the couch is right there?

Wouldn't you worry about a servant walking in on you though?

#6   2008/09/04 07:49AM
    Hope05

Quote feronie: Why would they chance someone walking in on them? Poor couches! I am tired of couch sex.

I guess since he fired everyone & kicked everyone out, that he didn't plan on anyone walking in on them.

#7   2008/09/04 08:51AM
    edge of night

:-)

They don't need no stinking bed they have passion.....he is king of the castle....opps here come your daddy

#8   2008/09/04 09:11AM
    calliope

I don't mind the couch sex as much as the open windows that are always right there for anyone to peer in!

#9   2008/09/04 09:16AM
    Touched

Quote Collett: Everyone on Y & R has couch sex. I was begining to think that Nick and Sharon didn't even have a bed. I think it's too funny that Victor walked in on them! I hope Adam goes DOWN!

Next time you go to buy a couch, make sure it wasn't used on the set of a soap opera!

#10   2008/09/04 09:20AM
    granny45

Quote Collett: Everyone on Y & R has couch sex. I was begining to think that Nick and Sharon didn't even have a bed. I think it's too funny that Victor walked in on them! I hope Adam goes DOWN!

I am watching it right now - and the look on little Hitler's face when he sees Victor as he tries to pull his clothes together is PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list