List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: daniel's hat

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

daniel's hat

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/09/03 05:31PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/04 08:08AM, Views: 918, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/09/03 05:31PM
    daniel's hat
    divasoapfan

what did you all think about the Hat that daniel wore when he was at work at restless style?

#2   2008/09/03 05:37PM
    Re: daniel's hat
    xx_Jenn_xx

I LMAO! He reminded me of that one dude in that 80's group, Culture Club...Boy George's bf, dont remember his name......

He looked like a TOOL.

Plus u could so tell he is still in love with Amber...and so jealous of Liam.... he gets that from his mother.....

#3   2008/09/03 06:01PM
    jules1971

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: I LMAO! He reminded me of that one dude in that 80's group, Culture Club...Boy George's bf, dont remember his name......

He looked like a TOOL.

Plus u could so tell he is still in love with Amber...and so jealous of Liam.... he gets that from his mother.....

Boy George's partner wasn't it Andrew something or other? I thought he too looked like a 1980's nerd, like totally, forsure. hated his whole look today.

#4   2008/09/03 06:17PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote jules1971:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: I LMAO! He reminded me of that one dude in that 80's group, Culture Club...Boy George's bf, dont remember his name......

He looked like a TOOL.

Boy George's partner wasn't it Andrew something or other? I thought he too looked like a 1980's nerd, like totally, forsure. hated his whole look today.

LOL Yup!

#5   2008/09/03 06:39PM
    jules1971

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote jules1971:

He looked like a TOOL.

LOL Yup!

Was is Andrew Rigley (Wrigley?)

#6   2008/09/03 06:42PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote jules1971:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote jules1971:

He looked like a TOOL.

LOL Yup!

Was is Andrew Rigley (Wrigley?)

Nooooo his name is Jon Moss...just double checked, i think Andrew Ridgeley is from WHAM!

#7   2008/09/03 06:48PM
    Candace

I loved it!!

#8   2008/09/03 06:59PM
    redheadteacher

It made him look 10 years younger...like an insecure lil boy...to go along with his behavior today!

#9   2008/09/03 07:28PM
    Vickrus

He looked a lot like that DJ chick that's hangin out with Lindsey Lohan these days! LOL!!

#10   2008/09/03 07:30PM
    divasoapfan

I liked it when Amber reffered to the penthouse as (My Penthouse) to Liam...I thought Daniel's eyes were going to pop out of his head...Phyliss's would have......

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list