List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Gloria and Jeffrey-Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gloria and Jeffrey-Spoiler

Started by sarasecret007 at 2008/09/03 03:45PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/04 10:32AM, Views: 1492, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/09/03 03:45PM
    Gloria and Jeffrey-Spoiler
    sarasecret007

I want to petition that we kill the s/l of Gloria and Jeffery to take over Jabot. This is the dumbest s/l ever. Let Catherine keep it. She's the only one with the best interest in the company. These two are waisted s/l's on here. We have Billy Abbot coming and hopefully another ACt/actress since we lost eyel. Now we have more funds to play with.

#2   2008/09/03 04:06PM
    Re: Gloria and Jeffrey-Spoiler
    colormebadd

The Gloria and Jeffrey take over story line might just be the open door Jack needs to get back in some how. I have a feeling Jack wont be at RS much longer because after Victor is done with Adam I think his focus may be on destorying Jack. Nicolas and Victor may team up to buy Jack out. I wonder what Brad's gonna do? LOL I look forward to having Jack back at Jabot with Adam at his side. Hey a girl can dream.

#3   2008/09/03 04:07PM
    Texas Sunflower

I love to hate Glo and Jeff...........

Let 'em stay..

#4   2008/09/03 04:13PM
    sarasecret007

I'm not saying take them off the air I'm saying Jack can take over Jabot without Gloria. I have a funny feeling that Adam has already beaten them to it and that Adam will gang up with Jack just to get back at his father and Nick.

#5   2008/09/03 06:43PM
    soapoperapimp

i will quiet watching if that happens because jack will get booted out!

#6   2008/09/03 07:56PM
    cafn8d

Quote sarasecret007: I want to petition that we kill the s/l of Gloria and Jeffery to take over Jabot. This is the dumbest s/l ever. Let Catherine keep it. She's the only one with the best interest in the company. These two are waisted s/l's on here. We have Billy Abbot coming and hopefully another ACt/actress since we lost eyel. Now we have more funds to play with.

Hold up... I thought this was a spoiler thread! Where's the spoiler? Or were you just speculating? Ir were you actually hoping for a "Off with Gloffrey" thread?

btw, I'm more than happy to speculate or run with an "Off With Gloffrey" thread... I'm in favor of both those things! I just reallllly like my spoilers...

#7   2008/09/03 08:12PM
    littlewolf1053

Quote colormebadd: The Gloria and Jeffrey take over story line might just be the open door Jack needs to get back in some how. I have a feeling Jack wont be at RS much longer because after Victor is done with Adam I think his focus may be on destorying Jack. Nicolas and Victor may team up to buy Jack out. I wonder what Brad's gonna do? LOL I look forward to having Jack back at Jabot with Adam at his side. Hey a girl can dream.

I agree with you. Before Gloria takes control of Jabot, she needs to suffer. That's the s/l that viewers want to see! Maybe control of Jabot is right on the horizon, then, BOOM! William reveals her secret and all hell breaks loose! Then, slowly but surely, Jack gets back control of Jabot and runs it with his returning siblings, Ashley and Billy. Meanwhile, Brad takes Phyllis and Nick up on their offer to work at RS. Once there he can take up trash-tabloid dirt on Jack and Victor. Sounds good to me!

#8   2008/09/04 09:43AM
    shoozeyque2

They want to get even with Jill, and Kay unfortunately is the collateral damage. This is pay back from Gloria to Jill for firing her from Jabot. Jill is the target and whatever they have to do in order to pull it off, I am all for and I cannot stand Jill and I can't wait to see the look on her face when it all comes down to it. Time for a little pay back to that bi!ch Jill. It is long over due and if Gloria and Jeff can pull it off, I will be right there to watch it. Now, whether they can pull it off, is quite yet another thing.

#9   2008/09/04 09:45AM
    shoozeyque2

I am so sick of Jack's cr@p too. I hope Victor kicks his royal arse all the way to Jupiter. It's time for Jack to pay the piper. It's way overdue. Why Sharon hasn't left him is beyond me but I think it's soon coming to fruition.

#10   2008/09/04 10:30AM
    cptcabbie

Quote Texas Sunflower: I love to hate Glo and Jeff...........

Let 'em stay..

I really hate to say this, but I have to AGREE with you, DARN it i said it. I hate to love these two actors. Gloria is reprehensible, but i still like her, because she's a good actress, and with Jeff by her side, anything can happen. Hell, let them stay.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list